Chapter 21 – The Murder Spree Continues
139 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were several people by the docks, late at night

One was just standing there, pleading for his life

"Please Don Baggio... I swear it wasn't me. You know I won't betray you.." the man pleaded

Don Baggio stood silently with two men, one of them was Tony, the other one is a new enforcer Giovanni

"You were warned before. Don't screw up. But you didn't listen and snuggled up to that hussy..." the Don said

"No... she's innocent! There must have been a mistake!" the man pleaded

"Get him boys!" the Don said

"No! Stay back!" the man shouted as he drew a gun

Both Tony and Giovanni drew their weapons too

"Stay back, or the Don will get it!" he yelled, pointing his pistol at the Don. 

"Put it down Romeo. Maybe we can talk it out" Tony said, immediately trying to calm him down

"Do you think I'm a 3 year old? You put your guns down, and I'll take the Don, and walk out of here. I will call you to tell you where to pick him up!" he yelled

"You know that is impossible. You put down your gun first" Tony said

"FUCK YOU! Listen to what I say or the Don get's it!" he yelled

Suddenly, a shadow moved and a garrote was strung across his neck and his right knee was kicked from the back, forcing him to kneel

Romeo was shocked, choking to breathe and he tried to point his gun at his assailant. 

David kicked the gun away and it flew towards Tony's feet

The Don looked at David and nodded his head, seeing Romeo slowly loose consciousness.

"What are you doing here David? I thought you were taking care of his broad?" Tony asked

"She's already... in the boot. Give me..a....fe...few...seconds" David said before releasing Romeo to drop to the floor. 

He was no longer breathing

"You do a good job David. For this, I will pay you double your fee" Don Baggio said to him and extended his hand.

Instead of kissing his ring, David held the Don's wrist and helped him high five his hand. 

"Bye" David said, picking the body of Romeo up on his shoulder and walking away

"Strange one, that one" Giovanni said

"Yes. Our most efficient hitman. He gets rid of bodies too" Don Baggio said

"Who is more deadly, him or Salvatore?" Giovanni asked 

"Salvatore is a savage animal. He survived getting shot when surrounded and massacred his 20 assailants using just a knife...

But David... is very efficient. He doesn't leave a trace" Don said

In the distance, they saw the lights of David's Jag starting up and driving off

David hummed as he drove to a song he knew but didn't know the lyrics to. It was a good night as he acquired bodies. 

While Romeo wasn't the best looking guy and had an average body, everyone looks similar under the skin anyway. Beauty really is skin deep.

His girlfriend was Yin, a Chinese migrant worked as a high end call girl and was an informant for the police.

Romeo bragged and boasted too much and word got to the Don.  

She was around 30 years old, and was quite a beautiful woman. She took care of herself well and was popular among her clients. 

Her body was well proportioned, and he thought she would look good with one of the muscular gangbangers he still had to pair with. 

He chose the partners based on how fit and good looking their bodies were, and the woman would look fantastic having sex with the huge dicked gangbanger

As for Romeo, there is a backlog of orders looking for penises, eyes, heart and lungs and other internal organs. His skin would be instantly sold for a rug too

--

The next day, David was in his Cryonics lab bright and early for his first client. 

Although he had advertised for some time, and there had been a few signups, this was the first patient that was actually coming in.

Usually, patients are brought in after dying or were about to die so they can be frozen as soon as possible so they can potentially be revived in the future.

David looked at the patient's file. Her name was Amanda Tunney, 19 years old. She had Lupus, an auto immune disease, and was in her final stages. Her picture was of her in her cheerleading outfit. She was pretty, blonde and had that girl next door look. 

David wore a black suit, looking like a professional undertaker and welcomed the family of the patient, a couple aged around their 50s and their son who was in his 20s.

Amanda was brought in on a stretcher, wearing only a hospital gown. 

The place was decorated like a church, and although this was a scientific process, David allowed it to be held like a funeral service. 

Amanda looked gaunt and pale and her family was crying, but in David's mind, he can fill up her muscles with his preservatives to look fuller and healthier. After all, he filled up penises to get them erect. 

"Don't worry guys. I'm just going to sleep. I hope you will still be alive when I wake up" she said as her family cried around her. 

They hugged and kissed, took photographs and said their final goodbyes. 

A priest said her final rites and the parents kissed her. 

"Bye" she said to her family as she was wheeled into a room with a glass where they can watch. 

She got on an operating theatre and David sedated her with sleeping gas. 

Then, he placed tubes into her arms as he pumped out her blood and supposedly pumped in a solution to prevent her cells from dying in the Cryonics chamber. However, David pumped in his usual preservatives. 

As the family watched the process, Amanda's heartbeat stopped as the heart monitor stopped beeping and only produced a long hum. 

David respectfully stripped her naked and lifted her body, before placing it into the cryonics chamber. 

There is a glass window on the cryonics chamber to look inside, and the family could see her naked body vaguely through the viscous goo. 

The two step cryonics process and his plasticizing process looked near identical, so he never intended to cryonically freeze anyone. 

But he was being paid to plasticize her, so he laughed inwardly. 

As the service ended, the families were given words of comfort and they left. 

--

Two hours later, David's van entered the Cryonics lab. 

He removed Amanda's body from the vat and replaced her with a sex doll of similar size and hair color

It looked like her inside the viscous goo and if no one took it out, just by looking at the class window, you would think it's her. 

David drove away with Amanda's body to his workshop to begin work on her

 

 

3