Chapter 26 – Goodbye Sumi
95 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday started on a somber note

A Catholic service was held for Marisa Baggio at the cryonics lab

It had been difficult to convince a priest to do the service as most priests were against taking the life of someone who is still breathing

However, he found one that was sympathetic to people who wanted to be cryonically frozen. 

After the service, the close family members entered a small room with a glass window to witness David starting the blood transfusion with the preservative fluid.

The process took 2 hours but the Don and his immediate family sat silently watching the whole duration. 

David patiently monitored and checked the process as the heart monitor slowly stopped beeping 

Finally, it was done and through the window, David could see the Don's wife wailing out loud. Even the Don was crying uncontrollably into his handkerchief. 

David took out the tubes, removed the monitors and prepared the chamber. 

He removed Marisa's clothes, seeing her naked body that had withered away for 2 years. 

In his mind, he would pump up her muscles and flesh, like he did with Amanda, and she would look beautiful. 

He carefully lifted her up and placed her inside the cryogenic chamber, which was filled with the same liquid as his vat in the workshop. 

The family was allowed to enter after he closed the vat and they viewed Marisa through the chamber window. 

A rough figure of her body could be seen, but her features were indistinguishable from the other naked girl inside, which was actually a sex doll. 

They were allowed to say their final goodbyes, and was led out to the main warehouse again. 

Don Baggio hugged David and shook his hands with both hands and his wife Maria hugged his while crying

They could see that he was very gentle when he hooked up the tubes to her body, and very respectful when he handled her naked body to put inside the cryonics freezer with the other body.

"Thank you David. If there is anything you need, don't be shy to ask capish?" he said

David nodded 

The large crowd left the service as all the limousine departed from his cryonics warehouse.

--

Later in the afternoon, long after everyone left, he lifted Marisa out of the Cryonics chamber and placed her in his van. 

Then he took out a sex doll, with a similar body size and similar haircut and same dark brown hair color as Marisa and replaced her in the cryonics chamber. 

From the window, it was hard to tell that the bodies inside were not that of Marisa and Amanda. The goo was thick and was not transparent. 

After switching Marisa's body he drove the van back to his workshop

Putting her on one of his tables, he started the process of inflating her muscles to make her look fuller before he started removing her skin. 

Elizabeth Northington was on the table next to Marisa's, already skinless and was sharing the table with the last of the 4 black gang members. He had intended to partner them in a sex exhibit.  

On the other side of the room were 3 tables with 3 men with large cocks. Their tri colored skins were hanging on the racks with Elizabeth's and within an hour, Marisa's skin hung with them. 

As he took a break, he scanned through his e-mails and looked through the requests. There were an increasing number of requests from so many universities

But there was also several private requests for body parts. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"I haven't seen Rose for weeks. Perhaps she's her for sex?" he wondered

But as he opened the door, he found Sumi standing there.

Her eyes were still red, and she looked miserable. 

"The police still haven't found them. Can.. can I stay with you?" she asked

"Sure. Just wait as I log off my e-mail and get changed" he said, not wanting Sumi to see that under his lab coat, he was naked with a condom on. 

He went to turn off his computer, then went to the bathroom to get changed

As he walked out, he looked around for Sumi

He walked and saw her in the back room, her hands on her mouth. 

"Why... why are Lamar, Armand and Victor here? Did you kill them?" she asked in shock

"What do you mean?" David replied

"I see their skins over there, and I recognize their bodies intimately. Don't lie to me!" she screamed

"No.. you don't understand.."David tried to explain

Sumi picked up a scalpel from the table nearby and screamed as she charged at him. 

Being experienced in killing, David easily side stepped her advance and grabbed her hand, placing it behind her back

"Let go of me! I can't believe I loved you" she screamed

He forced her to let go of the scalpel behind her back and tried to explain

"They raped me. They got me drunk and sodomized me" he said

"So? They wanted to love you too! You bastard! I hate you" she screamed

David used his other arm and wrapped it around her neck, putting her in a rear naked choke. 

She tried to struggle, but she passed out within 20 seconds. 

She awoke finding that she was on a table, and she was strapped in so that she could not move. 

"I'm sorry Sumi. I really liked you. But your lifestyle.. was very hard to match mine. In death, I will partner you with all 3 of your boys. I at least owe you that much" David said as she slowly lost consciousness. 

"I guess I'll have to find other partners for Marisa. Goodbye Sumi. It was really fun. I'm sorry it ended this way" he said, watching her face sink into the vat. 

--

As he arrived home, he plopped Sumi and Elizabeth's skin on Theresa's bed, where her skin also lay. 

He touched all 3 and decided to make silicone models to insert in their skin. 

That way, he could still make love to their likeness. 

He brought over Catherine's skin too and slept naked on all 4 rugs that night. 

3