Chapter 33 – Camie’s Rampage
70 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several days later, people were screaming, taking photographs and calling for help.

In the middle of the banking district, where the concrete park between the large bank buildings were, 7 bodies were sitting on the concrete sidewalk having a picnic.

Except all the bodies were skinless, and blood was spreading across the ground.

They were all dead except one, who died nevertheless before the paramedics arrived. It was too difficult to keep them alive.

They were skinless anyway, so even dead, their eyes were open because they had no eyelids.

The press had a field day, and they arrested David Forsythe "to rule him out as a suspect" while not admitting he was their prime suspect. 

They identified the 7 as members of a committee formed to propose the ban of all deviant behaviors

Two days later, after David had been taken into custody, another 7 people were found seated in central park!

Nobody noticed on the first day, as they looked so normal, a group sitting together for a picnic. 

But they sat there all day, and the people who passed them early in the morning to work, saw them again on their way back from work. 

It then rained heavily in the evening, and people running for shelter noticed they weren't moving

And those same people, like the joggers and those that went through the park daily noticed that they were seated in exactly the same position!

When a park warden checked on them, he thought it was a prank when he found that they were sex dolls.

But it was no prank. The reporter covering the "prank" took photos and realized they were in the exact same position as the skinless people!

And they were the same people. Fingerprints on the sex doll skins and DNA taken from the dead bodies confirmed the skin on the dolls were from the skinless bodies!

They were named the Morality Seven who died for fighting for moral decency. The leader was Senator Andrew McFadden, Minister for Public Safety Rhonda Mastus, Bishop Gregory Wengar, MPs Thomas Wagner and Rory McGuinnes, Activist Clara McDoneheu and Public Education Secretary Lila Nunes.

The next day Serene Dupont, the lawyer for David Forsythe released a statement, that the emergence of the dolls proved that her client was innocent, and that the killer was till on the lose.

By staying overnight in the lockup, the police had conclusively ruled David out as a suspect as his alibi was, he was in prison!

However, the police still refused to release David, claiming that he was still a person of interest.

Over the next few days, several other high profile victims appeared.

Police Commissioner Jim Ramsey was next, with his skinless and bloodied body found on his office chair, screaming to death

His wife woke up lying next to his skin doll, not realizing it wasn't him until she tried to force him to wake up.

Then news personality Simon Cular was found skinless in his dressing room, his skin doll was on his newscaster chair when it was time for his show!

Union leader Raymond Buttrall's doll ended up in the bed next to his wife, while his skinless corpse was found in his office!

The murders didn't have any rhyme or reason, but only Camie knew why they were selected.

Then more skinless bodies started appearing. They weren't high profile characters, and no skin copies of them appeared anywhere. 

But they kept the news buzzing and the city lived in fear. 

"How does she produce these new bodies?" David wondered in his solitary cell. 

"Did she learn my techniques?" he thought. 

The only other person that David thought could have done nearly as good a job as him is Rose, who had been training with him for a while now. 

But he didn't think that Rose would be working with Camie. 

He did indeed skin the Morality Seven. But the other three were not done by David

The cuts on the skin were not as neat as David's but as the skin dolls were dressed, the imperfections and lack of skill was not noticed. 

The medical professionals only checked the skinless bodies, not the skins on the dolls, so they did not compare the stitches and cuts on the skin. 

But Camie, or whoever it was she used to do these bodies was getting better and better after practice.

Serene Dupont made daily statements to the press before finally, the police released him from custody

"David Forsythe is to be released because after multiple more victims, it became clear that he was not the serial killer" the acting Police Commissioner announced in a press conference. 

David was let out of his cell and allowed to change to his own clothes

Then he was brought out to the door at the back of the police station where they opened his cuffs and allowed to walk out a free man. 

He walked from the back rooms to the entrance of the police station, and everyone was staring at him. 

But he wasn't in the best of condition. He had black eyes, broken teeth and his body had bruises everywhere. 

The door opened that the flashes of photographers caused him to cover his face with his hands. 

The press took photos of him with his face all bruised from the "gentle" police questioning.

He looked at the bottom of the stairs and saw Serene smiling at him, waiting with her car door open right at the bottom of the stairs. 

He slowly limped down the stairs, as more flashes of cameras blinded him. 

Unnoticed because everyone was focused on David, a car slowly drove by the police station. 

As it passed behind Serene's car, the window opened and a person's body stood out of the car and started spraying bullets at him!

The press ducked for cover and there was total chaos as the tires screech and the car accelerated away. 

Serene screamed as she ran towards David calling for help. 

Everybody turned back to David to see him lying on the stairs with his eyes open, vomiting blood. 

He had bullet holes puncturing his chest and stomach. 

But nobody helped as the cameras kept snapping photos. 

 

2