Chapter 37 – Medical Complications
68 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David woke up feeling unwell. He felt like he could puke at any time but he held it in.

That was because as he opened his eyes, he saw Rose moaning as she fucked him, her naked body bouncing up and down his groin. 

He could see his cock entering her, looking as thick and hard as he's ever seen it, but he couldn't feel anything. 

He found that she forgot to bind her hands, and as her gorgeous breasts bouncing in front of him, he wanted to touch them and squeeze them.

But he found that he couldn't move his arms!

"Damn it! Rose showed me the medical reports. I am paralyzed below the waist, but why can I not move my arms?" he wondered

Rose moved wilder and wilder, harder and harder until she climaxed and fell on his chest

"Ugh" he grunted, feeling her weight on his chest. 

She once felt so light on her, but he felt so weak now, her luscious breasts even felt heavy as it pressed towards him. 

He was having problems breathing with her on him, but he found it hard to take a breath to tell her so. 

She got up, looking happily at his still incredibly hard erection and walked to the toilet. 

He looked at his rock hard dick. He still couldn't feel a thing from it

How did Rose perform this miracle? She sucked him hard yesterday and there was no response. 

Rose walked out of the bathroom and gasped

"David" she said and ran to him and wiped his nose

He didn't realize, but blood was flowing down both nostrils

"Are you alright?" she asked

"Yes" he whispered. 

Today at least, she was the old Rose he remembered, the one that loved him.

She carried him to the wheelchair and brought him to the bathroom to wash up. 

As she gently wiped him down, he kept looking at his erect cock. 

Why was it still up? Did she do something to him?

"Urk!" David gasped as he felt all the muscles seize up

"David?" she called as his chest and face tensed. 

He was having a seizure!

Blue veins started to become visible on his face and chest and his eyes were bulging!

She tried her best to hold him, to stop him from moving

It wasn't hard to hold him down as his arms and legs didn't move at all. 

But fortunately it didn't last long as he returned to normal within seconds. 

He wheezed as the blue veins disappeared. 

"Are you alright?" she asked, worriedly. 

"Yes.... " he said, grateful not to be alone at that moment

She cleaned him up and brought him down for breakfast. 

They had soup again, because his stomach had a length taken out of it only a few days ago. 

It was recommended in the stolen medical report not to take solids, so Rose seemed to follow the instructions. 

"Rose? Why are you doing this?" David asked

"You mean taking care of you? Or do you mean kidnapping you?" Rose asked

"Both" he said, his voice no louder than a whisper. 

"Who else do you have now? Theresa is dead, Sumi is dead. Are you involved with that new lawyer of yours?" Rose asked

"Not really" David said, not sure what was going on between Serene and himself.

It didn't feel like they were in a relationship. It felt more like Serene was his caretaker

And Camie too. Although they had sex, it wasn't on equal grounds. It felt more like she was his boss and they had a master-slave sexual relationship. He was pretty sure she didn't love him either. 

But Rose? What really is going on with her? After yesterday's conversation she convincingly told him that she hated him.

But since then and this morning, all she's done is show him love. 

He suddenly got into a coughing fit, and the soup he was being fed sprayed all over the table. 

But he couldn't stop himself and the more he coughed, he started to cough blood

"David" Rose said as she tried to help him. 

She dared not pat him on the back, but blood was coming out both from his mouth and his nose. 

Finally he stopped after a while. His nose was covered in blood as if someone had  punched him in the nose and mouth. 

She quickly cleaned his face, then started cleaning up the table. 

"Do you want another soup?" she asked, the bowl of soup in front of him was full of his blood. 

"No... I'm not hungry" he whispered as blood seeped out of his mouth. 

She cleaned his mouth again and started cleaning the table. 

He looked at her, wondering how it would be if she was his wife.

"That Eugene was a lucky bastard" he thought

"No he wasn't! He was killed by me and I took her from him. I am the lucky one" he added, smiling to himself. 

"Ak" he gasped

Suddenly, he seized up again, this time so badly, he fell to the floor. 

Rose came out of the kitchen and saw him on the floor

"David!" she shouted as she rushed to him. 

It was worse this time as the veins bulged, looking gruesome like a zombie on his face and his chest. 

David wanted to scream, but he could only gurgle a whimpering noise. 

Blood spurted out of his mouth and nose, and there was even blood flowing out of his ears and side of his eyes. 

Then he suddenly stopped moving. 

"David?" Rose called, but found he was unconscious. 

"I better take him back to the city. The country side does not have all the right equipment for his treatment" she thought. 

--

An hour later, another car drove up to the house. 

Camie and Serene got out of the car and knocked on the door of the mansion. 

"It doesn't look like they're in. Maybe they didn't come here" Serene said

"Lets go in and check it out first. I don't want to be complacent if David is upstairs or something" she said

Camie expertly used some tools to unlock the door in seconds. 

They entered and started searching the house. 

The mansion was large, so they had to search through the living room, the indoor and outdoor kitchen, the to dining rooms, the game room, the cinema, the pool area, the gym and the art room. 

Then they got up the stairs and started searching through the 8 rooms and bathrooms.

"They were just here. See? His medical reports are here as well as his hospital gown" Serene said

"I think we just missed them. Lets head to the nearby town to see if they are there. If not, we'll go to back to the city" Camie said hurriedly

2