Chapter 12: Another New Student
281 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hello, my name is Silver.” said a girl with long silver hair that went down to her legs and bright golden eyes.

“There’s an open seat in the back near Christina.” the teacher told her.

“Thank you very much.” she said, making her way to the back.

I stayed silent and watched her come over.

“There’s something… different about you.” she said to me, as she sat down.

“Wh-what are you talking about?” I asked.

“Who knows?” the girl replied.

Throughout class, I felt someone’s gaze. That new girl was staring at me and I had no idea why. I tried to just focus one what was being taught, but I couldn’t get her out of my mind. She seemed to have some kind of interest in me and it gave me a bad feeling. Throughout the day, she would talk with the other students and all of them seemed to like her. When school was over, I left with Katrielle and Phil. 

“So… you got a new girl in your class?” asked Katrielle, “Is she your type, Phil?”

“Um…” he said.

“What?” said Katrielle, looking at her brother.

“It’s not like that.” he said.

“There’s something weird about her.” I said without thinking.

“What do you mean?” asked Katrielle.

“Are you talking about her hair?” asked Phil, “I guess it is a bit weird for someone her age to have silver hair.”

“No, it’s not that.” I said, “I’m not sure what it is, but I get the feeling she’s hiding something…”

“Don’t let it bother you,” said Phil, “I’m pretty sure everyone has a thing or two they don’t want others to know.”

“Oh, so what is it YOU’RE hiding?” asked Katrielle.

“Knock it off.” her brother responded.

“Fine.” replied Katrielle.

When I finally got home, my mother pulled me into the living room. My father and brother joined us soon after. 

“W-What’s going on?” I asked.

“I heard there’s a new girl at your school.” my mother said, “Silver hair and golden eyes, right?”

“Yes…” I said, “How did you know?”

“Stay away from her.” my mother warned,

“Huh?” I responded.

“She’s dangerous.” my mother said.

“Okay…” I replied.

“I’m serious.” my mother continued, “That girl is from a race that is obsessed with murder.”

“Murder?” I said.

“They like to go to different planets and destroy as much life as they can.” she said, “All because they think they’re superior to everyone else.”

That was how the conversation went. I soon went to my room and laid down on my bed, trying to process all of that information my mother had told me. Apparently, the new girl in my class was evil. Maybe that weird feeling I was getting from her was because of that, but I just didn’t know for sure. 

Could I trust my feelings? Could I trust what my mom said? Well, what my parents said about our family a while back turned out to be true, so maybe I could actually believe them this time. No matter what happened, I knew I had to be careful. As I’m thinking all of this over, I end up passing out. 

5