He becomes a gardener
63 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, jacob went up early and started doing things under his balcony. Last night, jacob remember his past, thus, he decided to skip his hunting and get his arse on a hard labor farm work.

Jacob: Today, im going to do farming.

In his previous life, he had several types of books for farming, the main reason for this is because of the scarcity of the food supply in the polluted earth. He and his father often plant vegetables and crops on the forest were they live, giving him precious memories together with him. However tragedy had befallen to them, A massive fire appear before them and the last forest that the world had was burnt into crisp. Casualties of death was recorded including jacobs parent, it was a great tragedy.

Painful memories from the past rushed back in to his consciousness last night, thus today, he decided to offer his hands and body in a farm work.

Jacob: Father, Mother, today, im going to give a you a pleasant surprise.

Early in the morning with his purse of gold coins, jacob rushed to the market place. There he witnessed several merchants barely starting their chores cleaning their areas and laying out their carts with their items on it. Several merchants were somehow intrigued of the early morn customer, this is non other than jacob.

Lucky enough, jacob have befriended some of them, including the little girl anna. So he immediately went towards annas cart to buy his needs.

Not far from the main entrance of the market, jacob saw the little merchant ana cleaning her post. He then immediately rushed unto her.

Jacob: Good morning little anna.

Surprised on the early morn customer, anna awkwardly greeted back.

Anna: Oh, Good morning jacob, how may i help you today?

Jacob: Ana, i need a little help, could you recommend me on a merchant who sells farming tools, like pike, hammer, bunch of nails, Shovel and Pale.

Anna was surprised on jacobs words.

"If i could remember, jacob just bought his equipment from me the other day. Could it be that he have failed on his hunt training and decided to do labor farm work?" assumed by anna to herself.

Despite of it, she still answered jacob gladly and helped him out of his situation.

Anna: Wait a little bit here, since you are my valued customer, i will help you out with this one, ok jacob, please stay here."

claimed by ana as she immediately went back to her cart, she then pulled out several items on her cart and bunch of nails. Jacob was somehow fascinated of how resourceful anna was. Despite of her selling weapons, she also sells farming equipments . In just a short moment anna pilled up the nails and the hammer on the pale,  and wrapped the shovel and pike with a small cloth.

Anna:The total amount of the purchase is 25 copper coins.

Jacob then gladly paid for his equipment and thankfully hugged the little anna.

The little girl somehow reddened her cheek the moment jacob hugged her.

Jacob: Thank you anna, you're the best. See you later.

Claimed by jacob as he hurriedly move back to his place.

Anna: My pleasure to help you with your early shopping jacob. Just look for me, whenever you need something okay!!

Shouted by anna as jacob goes back to his place.

Anna: That guy is getting more and more handsome as time passes. Should i tell him that im already adult?

Anna the little merchant is actually a teen ager. She is in fact older than jacob, this is the main reason why she is quite knowledgeable about things. Its just that our main character is shorted sighted that he sees anna as a little kid.

It was just at the nick of time, when the eagle above the kingdom of atlantis cry out that jacob made his way back to his residence.

He then started working on his mini farm by laying out his barricades. With his sword, jacob took out several small round timber trees from the nearby forest. He then sharpened them like a pencil with a sharp pointy edge and lay them out on each of the corners of his garden.

The rest of the fallen trunks of the small round timber trees were collected by jacob and had piled them up in the side of his house. With the round timber woods, with the hammer and bunch of nails, A perfect barricade made up of round timber woods appears in front of Jacobs farm.

After a couple of hour of creating his gardens barricade, jacob now starts cleaning up around him. With his barehand, he uprooted each of the grasses from the soil one by one. He then pile them up together with the shredded trunks from the round timber trees. It took him 3 hours, manually uprooting the grasses from the ground.

Jacob: This is a great workout for me, i may not be able to hunt monsters outside of the kingdom, still i could work out my body through farming.

Jacob then looked up above him were the towering blazing sun is .

Meanwhile while he is working on his farm, the people of atlantis too are doing their work at that time. In the previous days, bunch of Atlantean soldiers have decided to join the opening of the tower of doom. About two hundred strong atlantean warriors have entered the tower and they were able to opened up the gate up to the 4th floor. Everyone rejoiced when they hear the victorious journey of the 200 soldiers.

However, on the fifth floor, every one was left in silence and in awe. All two hundred strong level 2, 3 and 4 warriors were all defeated by the boss monster guarding it. As of the moment, unlike the previous day, none of the atlanteans had decided to step up on the 5th floor. Most of them have remained to the 1st up to the 4th floor.

An update information has also circulated that the two hundred strong soldiers of atlanteans were gravely injured and would most likely end up a month of recovery in the kingdoms hospital. Such a heavy casualty for both Barracks and Guilds of Atlantis.

However, today, one of the mightiest hero of the atlantis, have decided to partake on the tower of doom. He had a remarkable fame with in and out of the kingdom of atlantis. He was a great general who have managed to fight one of the great general of the kingdom of lemuria and mu. He is one of the the great general of the kingdom of Atlantis.

The general of north wing army. General Clayford.

Citizen: General Clayford is a level 6 warrior right?

Citizen 2: Yes he is, all of the generals are actually level 6, however in this kind

of game, the king have probably sensed that a tactical warrior should try it out first.

Citizen: I forgot, General Clayford is a sage warrior.

Citizen 2: correct, when it comes to wisdom, General Clayford would be best fitted.

The moment people have heard of a great generals entrance to the tower of Doom, it then circulated immediately through out the entire borders of the kingdom.

Even jacob have received such a news, however jacob cannot be bothered by his work and he continued plowing his garden with his pike.

General Clayford: For your honor my king, and for the name of goddess aquarius, I will do the service.

General Clayford then single handedly enter the tower of doom.

On the other hand, jacob had continuously plowed his garden for several times, until such time that the entire field was pulverized into soft and smooth garden soil. He then layered them into eight rows and made a drainage on its side. It took him hours of plowing until he finished it, and after hours of preparing and fixing his garden, he then fetch a bunch of pale of water and moisten the soil with it. It was already noon when jacob finally finished setting up his garden.

Thus jacob took his launch and rested for a little while. Jacob have finally build up his garden, the only thing he needs to do right now is to choose a plant that he wants to grow. There are several plants in this world that he could grow, and that is the main reason why jacob is currently confused of what plant to grow first.

Jacob :I could start by planting pumpkins, or maybe potatoes, or maybe mellons.

Jacob is terribly confused, until such time that he remember his favorite plant from his previous life. Yes, it is his favorite plant, whether its daylight or moonlight jacob is fascinated by the plant itself. The thorns of these plants are poisonous. In the other hand, the petals and the leaves of these plants is a great source of medicine. It glows brightly in the mid day sun and even more lovelier in a beauty of the moonlit evening.

This plant is none other than the Rose Plant.

Jacob: Thats right, Roses.

He then immediately stood up from his rest and immediately went back to the market. Unfortunately, even anna doesnt know where to find a merchant who specialized in such plants. In fact, none of the current people know what roses are.

Helpless of such thing jacob had no other choice but to search it outside of the kingdom of atlantis.

Jacob: It should be rose, i have to find roses and starts reproducing it.

There is a reason why, jacob wants to plant rose. Not only because he is in love with it, but also, he had learned something from it.

Jacob: I have to reproduce roses and by then, i will create miracle in this world. Please god, help me find roses.

Jacob closed his eyes and he started to imagine the image of the rose in his mind. A red flower that has thorny stems and branches. The exact image of rose then pops out on his consciousness.

Out of the forest, jacob search for it for almost half an hour, and he still wasnt able to find such plant. Jacob went even more deeper and deeper towards the forest. Previously he had successfully tracked the northern part of the forest where in he met the massive snake and obtained a monster core, yet after trekking such a long distance, he failed to find rose. This time, jacob heads out to the south east portion of the Kingdom, hoping to find wild roses.

Luckily,on his way he have managed to track down the source of the rose flower. Despite of its distance, he was able to track it out using his eagles eye. All he need to do is to climb up the mountain that is located behind the kingdom of atlantis, he also needs to find his way down on its rocky cliff . He also feels that something is off in that location and it would be a very difficult journey for him. Seeing such a difficult and hard task, he gradually needs to packed everything first before he could venture it. After all, he senses that that part of the archipelago is out of the boundaries of the kingdom of atlantis. Though atlantis is being protected by the Deity of Water, it does not mean that they can already take over the entire archipelago.Thus jacob halted himself for awhile and moved his arse back to his residence.

In his way back, a huge disappointment appear in his heart and he cant help but sigh.

Jacob: How i wish i could have even a slice of its branch and stem, that is all i need to reproduce such plant.

Jacob closed his eyes as he prayed to his heart one time, then he gave out a massive sigh, heading back to his current home.

It is already afternoon when he came back into his house. At that time, he put down all of his equipment on a storage box and begin cleaning his balcony. Like usual, jacob burned out the dried fallen leaves and the severed trunk of the round timber woods and bunch of its leaves together with the pile of grasses that he have pulled out early this morning.

The main reason why jacob is gradually doing this is because, smoke is the main food and nutrients of the trees around him, its a safe and clean smoke made up from the wood and green leaf and grasses.

It also calms down his mood whenever he see a bonfire.

At that moment, jacob barely finished his afternoon chore and immediately went inside to take a rest. Suddenly when he went inside, and head for the table, a trunk of a rose flower is laid out in front of his eyes. Jacob was astonished and was surprised seeing portion of the plant on his sight.

Jacob: Whats happening here, how come there is a trunk of roses here.

Jacob picked up the rose plant and immediately move out to his garden. Unknown to jacob,it was his luck who has helped him out for the trunk of roses, and granted him what he wants. It was all part of his passive skill, the unmeasurable luck.

Jacob then plucked out the flower petals of the rose plant leaving only its stems. He then scratches the stems on its edge, leaving out a small green wound from both edges. He then submerged it into the river stream nearby and put it on his garden. He then watered them and made it sure that there would be an excess water on the plowed field. This is how jacob planted his roses from his past life.

Being able to plant even just two of them is already enough to make jacob be satisfied. Because even for a short period of time, it made him be be able to remember what he is like before in his previous life.

He then carefully observed the water around those roses as it dried up.

Jacob: Grow up Well .

claimed by jacob as he went to his house with rose petals on hands. He then put the rose petals on a cylindrical container filled with water. Right after that, he didn't forgot to thank whoever helps him out on obtaining roses.

Jacob: Whoever you are who helped me out this time, i would like to thank you for giving me such roses. I have finally done my promise to my father and mother last night. Now that I have now all of the ingredients that i need, i may be able be to produce it this time. The magical red rose potion.

Often known in ancient world as red potion. It heals internal injuries and alleviates pain easily. An effective pain killer, which is the main reason why it is called red rose potion.

This is also the main reason why jacob wants to plant roses in the first place. In this world, where no human knows what herbs and medicine is, it is a great opportunity for him to be able to produce such things.

Able to accomplish his main task, Jacob head to the nearby bonfire and gave out a big sigh.

Jacob: Its a great day, I thought i wont be able to find roses, luckily i obtained one.

He then looked up at the beautiful sunset.

Jacob: It is going to be an another wonderful blue night. I guess i can relax for now.

Jacob then spend the rest of his day with ease, and was able to enjoy the rest of the night.

3