Julia the Mage
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the tower of Doom.  The first floor of the tower is filled with beast monsters that are barely frightening in ones naked eyes.

They are goblinses from the underworld, they were filthy monsters who loved to reproduce their own kin, however inside the tower, the goblins numbers seems never ending, they attack people, hurt people and slay people who enters the tower. As soon as the crowd of thousand filled the tower every goblins seems to flee and did not attempt to show up.

Thus the crowd of people rushed up to the 2nd floor where in Vampiric Bats lurks out, this bats drinks human blood. However the crowd is enermous for them. Thus, the atlanteans have easily humiliated the 1st to 5th floor.

Finally they have entered the 6th floor where the kings royal guards are standing. The two royal guards opened up the gate and the crowd of adventurers and atlanteans were transported in a different dimension.

Everyone went panicked as soon as they were send out to a different world. Above the sky of the dimension were an open door where in the two guards are waiting.

Guards: From now on, you have to atleast reach level 5 before we can allow you to move up to level 7 any casualties will be send out immediately. May the goddess of water, blessed you all.

The door remained open so that, the great numbers of atlanteans will be assured of their life and be able to escape if needed. At that time, filled with excitement the crowd of thousands made their way to the never ending new world.

It was a frozen world filled with ice snow monsters. In these huge numbers of atlanteans was a girl with high affinity in magic. Her name is julia . She belongs to the mage guild and is currently a level 2 mage.

Julia: I am glad i am here, together with this people i will be able to gain more level and probably end up becoming a full fledge wizard.

In her front, a massive killer rabbit appeared.

She then raised her hands toward it and the killer rabbit floated up.

She then stamped her hands down to the ground and the killer rabbit fall down in a split second.  Its body bursted out laying dead into the ground.

Another gang of killer rabbit then grouped up to slay her, however at the nick of time, julia released her unique skill. Her body suddenly transformed into an astral form, making herself invincible from their attacks.

She then took her blade and single handedly slay them with ease.

Then another group of killer rabbit appear.

With her skill, julia kept on pushing herself to her limits defeating every monsters on her sight.

Every one of the thousand numbers which are present are having their own lifes blessing, they are all leveling up while battling monsters around, because of this, their thirst for power have gradually grow up.

Julia remained composed as she kept herself away from the hungry groups of atlanteans and instead do her act on her own. She never wants power, all she wants is to have a superior wisdom for her to cure her mothers condition.

When the dark shadow appear, she heard of the one wish, who ever reach the peak will receive one grant wish from her, thus because of this, julia decided to enter the tower of doom. However she is just level 1 during the opening, and that time level 1, 2 and 3 are restricted to enter the tower, thats why she is quite disappointed. However this time, the king have offered a path to them low levels, and without any questions, julia entered the tower of doom and now she is battling at the 5th floor of the tower.

At that moment, julia have received a unique skill from the goddess, the skills name is possesion. It allows julia to posses and control any living objects as much as she wants.

Level 2. Julia

SKill: astral body, poltergeist, possesion.

___________

Julia: What a great skill. Let me try it out.

So while julia is on her astral body, she then controls one killer rabbit and use it to start killing the monsters around her. Fortunate enough, her skill is contagious thus the numbers of monsters being possesed by julia grows up.

This has caught the attention of general clayford thus he made sure to instruct his guards to check the progress of julia.

Time passes by, inside the 5th floor and the thousand of atlanteans were now barely holding in their ground. Energy depletion barged them down. Some of them apparently fainted , some of them are taking a little break while being protected by their comrades, some of them are hiding themselves under a camouflage using their unique skills, but all of them are holding their grounds being protected by the royal knights.

Most of them are now at level 4 and 5s. Harkened by the words of their king, they aimed to let themselves get all into level 5. Right now Julia is also at level 4 barely holding her grounds.

Suddenly the whole realm trembled and the ground was constantly shaking. Every one was alarmed of the current situation, then all of a sudden the whole area is covered with a great darkness. For several moments darkness covered them, then light was lit up once more. This time every one is covered with snow storm. Not only that,  Humungous monsters that are around 100 feet tall are also present. Even more larger than the giants of mu. That time, soldiers at the gates were all alarmed. They then rang out the evacuation bells. As soon as the bells were sounded, the thousand of crowds of atlanteans rushed back. It was a stampede. All of the atlanteans present at current floor rushed their way back to the gate. The guards then used their unique skills and opened up a portal for the thousands of atlanteans.

Powerful skill is activated and in a blink of an eye, and all of the crowd were sent out of the tower. Apparently the door above the 6th floor closed.

The crowd of atlanteans who have wintessed such giant towering monsters were terrified, few of them are courageous enough to stood up while the others failed to do so. That day the king had fulfilled his mission, to level up most of the citizens of atlanteans, and to let them know the monsters that are present in this world.

Seeing the result, he then floated up above them using his unique skills.

King: Fellow atlanteans, I congratulate you all for having yourselves out of the level 1 status quo. I do know that all of you have witnessed a terrifying scene, now you all know what it feels like to be in a battle and what it feels like to be in fear. That, i am glad that you were able to learn of this things.

sfx: crowd murmuring.

King: However, i want all of you from now on, to learn from the things that you have learned today, there maybe an existence out there that might be stronger than me, stronger than you nor stronger than anybody else, yet who cares. I want you all to know these right now. As long as you all survive, and remained alive, and bounced back, that is the essence of your life.

<silence> Each and everyone of the crowd finally gets what the king says.

King: I Congratulate everyone of you for your courage and for your bravery and for that i would like to invite you all on a massive feast inside our castle. You are all free to join. Thats it for now everyone and enjoy your day.

The once silence is now covered with joy, well who would never want to enter the castle? Of course everyone wanted to, thus most of the crowd followed the king on his castle.

As for julia, for some reasons, because of her astral form, she was left inside the 6th floor all alone facing the humungous monsters all by herself.

Julia: these monsters are terrible. Go killer Rabbits.

Commanded by julia to her possesed killer rabbits as they battled with the towering monster of the sixth floor.

3