Kingdom Of Atlantis on Seige
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Months later, it was a peaceful day in the kingdom of atlantis. Everyone else are doing their own work. Merchants are selling their items at the merchants markets, fisherman are sailing at the south east sea, Hunters, warriors and mercenaries are doing their best in the tower of doom trying increase their level. Kingdom Guards are on their posts guarding the gates of the kingdom. Mercenaries that are on break from the tower of doom are inside the kingdoms Tavern liesurely talking to each other. When all of sudden, a loud explosion roared up around the. It was an explosion.  A massive explosion appear in the nearby plaza.

sfx: Boom!

Everyone was terrified of such a loud explosion. Then a loud cry of a giant beast flying above the sky of atlantis appear. Right after that, a massive cry have covered the once lively kingdom. Then right after that were hundreds of flying beasts flying altogether above the kingdom of atlantis appear. They then started attacking in all parts of the kingdom randomly.

At that moment of chaos, the Kingdoms war siege bell was resounded and all of the atlantean warriors were alarmed.

Mercenary 1: Were being attacked.

Mercenary 2: Beasts theyre beast people.!!

Dozens of mercenary from the tavern then head out to retaliate from the sudden attack. Archers, mages, wizard were firing all of their skills above the sky of atlantis. It was a riot. At the same time, several guilds from the various factions released their available troops to assist the kingdom from being attack.

At that moment, a gigantic dragon shows up above the kingdom of atlantis. It was big enough to cover the whole kingdom with its shadow. On it, was a man beast, wearing a golden crown. He is of noble and is commanding such a giant dragon with ease.

He then pointed his sword towards the kingdom of atlantis and massive fire breath from the dragon blows out. Luckily the kingdoms king poseidon arrive, and with his skill the dragons breath was nullified.

Below the dragons, were several atlantean warriors giving their all attacking the hordes of flying beast. Chaos everything is in chaos. Knowing such things, the kingdoms guard then move to the merchant markets where several citizens are present. Merchants from market along with the villagers were evacuated and was taken by the castle guards to their reserve refugee barracks.

King Poseidon: Youve finally made your move, King of Lemuria, draco.

King Draco: Poseidon, im here to greet you, I never expected you're improvement. Still its not enough to defeat  me.

Behind king draco were another swarm of flying beast giving out breath of fire to the kingdom of atlantis. They were prepared for battle, and have successfully surprised the atlantean king.

King Poseidon: Youve even bring swarms of flying beasts behind you.

Kingd Draco: Not just flying beasts. You are blind poseidon.

At that moment, Couple of Continental Snake Appeared at the vicinity of the Kingdoms Wall. The couple of snake reaches the sky in height. Their body  is enough to trample the kingdoms city and cause enough  damage to wipe the city out.

Many of the warriors from the kingdom of atlantis felt terrified of such existence. Some of them fell down. Theyre outnumbered and was caught off guard. Most of the capable warriors of atlantis were inside the tower of doom and unable to warp out immediately. Thus theyre only hope lies to their king.

At that moment their king shouted.

King Poseidon: Dont falter warriors of atlantis, They maybe huge but were still strong in numbers! fight back.

By that time, many warriors and mercenery get their courage back and stood up for their king and their kingdom.

The massive snake then started wrecking havoc at the kingdoms city, many of the atlantean warriors are trying their best to defend it. Skills of  Fire , Wind and thunder from mages were released. Arrows are sent flying by the archers. Swordsman, knights and shielder were luring out the two massive snake. With their brute strength theyre, able to caught the attention of the massive snakes.

Many reinforcement mages, wizards, and archers from several guilds then appear above the rooftop to fight the swarm of flying beasts.  Meanwhile the remaining warriors that do not posses range skills are all aiming their attack to the massive snake.

Meanwhile the  two kings above the sky of atlantis are taking their bouts head on. King of atlantis has the ability to fly, does he is able to fight the humungous dragon and the lemurian king. Their bouts are equal. With his shield, king poseidon is able to deflect the fire breath coming from the gigantic mount of the lemurian kings mount. King poseidon with his trident were also keeping the king of lemuria from attacking the kingdom itself.

King Draco: Take this.

That time, lightning bolt appeared out of the kings hand aimed to hit king poseidon. King poseidon shielded himself from the attack. Then king poseidon pointed his fingers back to the lemurian king and a trident made up of water speared the lemurian king out of the flying beast, barely clinging to the dragons tail. The lemurian king then climb his way up and was able to stand on the dragons back.

King draco: Not bad.

It was a fierce fight. meanwhile at that time another reinforcement from the tower of doom appear, it was the two generals. They then released their skills and was able to taunt the couple of collosal snakes.

A massive fire ball enough to engulf the head of the snake appear on general clayfords hands, he then throws it towards the massive snake and immediately it was engulfed in fire.

General Hamilton with his sword rushed at the head of one of thhe snake and in just one strike on its forehead, the giant snake fell down. Many of the adventurers then rushed towards the giant beasts aiming to kill it. Barrage of Strikes from their sword rushed out on one of the snakes body. Bloods spurted out on several parts of its body. Everyone is on rampage.

Julia at that moment, also went out and with her staff, she controlled some of the dead flying beasts to fight the other flying beast. Carlos on the other hand were fighting the remaining snake. Carlos is a knight, thus, together with his fellow knights and swords man, they released all of their skills at once and inflicted a massive damage to the remaining snake.

Above them were the bouts of the two kings with equal power. It was hard fought battle and contests of skills. None of them gained any advantage. Whenever king poseidon will attack, it will be defended by the lemurian king and when the lemurian king will attack it will be easily shielded by king poseidon.

At that moment, the dragon once again gave out a massive cry. In a spit of time, a powerful beast from the snowy peak came down to the kingdom of atlantis it was A humungous Ice Ape, other beast from the northern forest came up as well, and because of it the kingdom of Atlantis were Surrounded by Towering Beasts.

Seeing such situation the two generals then commanded all of the atlantean warriors and separated them into groups of six. Each of the six group has to fight those incredibly powerful monsters at once.

King Draco: Your troops are not bad atlantean king.

King Poseidon: I thought it wouldnt be enough to defeat you.

King Draco: Your Right,

The Dragon cried out once more and Another group of Flying Beasts appeared behind king draco. It was several meters away from them but still its swarm is much more larger compare to the previous one.

King Draco: Care to Entertain me.

1