BaoBao’s Origin 5.5
243 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

In Search of The Legendary Stone.

Humans lived alongside gigantic creatures in this world. 

The creatures were like animals and insects in a normal world, except that they were several times bigger and sometimes would come with a little twist in their appearance. Even flora and fauna were supersized. Normal trees averaged around 120m tall and grass grew up to 4m tall. Humans, however, stayed the same size, thus becoming what was probably the smallest creature to exist in the book. Even the smallest egg of a bug was half the size of a human. 

After centuries of trying to fight against nature and exist above ground, technology advanced overtime. All forms of transport hovered in the air. Communication was through a device hooked onto a ear that would produce a translucent screen over your eyes, partially bringing you into the virtual reality world. Life would have been very comfortable. 

However, humans were defeated time and time again. Huge infrastructures that took a lot of time and resources to build were easily trampled on and destroyed by equally large creatures. The size of their creations also only acted as a beacon for the creatures, alerting them that an abundance of food was there.

As a result, humans built a world for themselves underground. There were still some creatures that lived underground but attacks were not as consistent as it would have been if they stayed above ground. 

...

The story centers around a female named Aimi Miki. 

There were three kinds of school in this world. The typical school that builds up intelligence with its focus on knowledge related to engineering and computer science, a military school that focuses trains people for dealing with external threats to human survival and human conflicts, and the school for adventurers who were tasked with exploration and research of the outside world.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

4