Legacy World 6.3
143 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

The doors of the hangar slid open to reveal the lush greenery of the tree canopy. 

Naoko could not help but hold her breath in anticipation of the adventure that was to come. She had forgotten how it felt to be this excited about learning something new. It was as if the colours of her world was returning and she could fully experience the present like what she used to do in the far past.

She felt her breath taken away the moment they exited the hangar and lush greenery filled the windows and screens. Reading about it in the book and seeing it from a memory was different from seeing and experiencing it for herself. Moreover, everything she has seen ever since she transmigrated here were largely monochrome or different shades of blue. The only other colours came from people's choice of fashion and personalised communicative devices.

Unbeknownst to her, Tadashi had been looking out of the window with equal excitement. No matter how many times he went out, this feeling would never change for him. No one adventure would be the same as any other. 

Just before the hover ship left through the open gates, his eyes naturally drifted towards Aimi. She, however, looked as happy as ever, as if this was just any other day. 

Suddenly, a curiosity about how Naoko would look in comparison made his eyes rove further and land on her. Seeing how her eyes sparkled with the same excitement as his and how her body was subtly all tensed up made his heart skip a beat. 

Before anyone caught him staring, he quickly shifted his gaze back to the outside. Was Igarashi-san always this sort of person?

The monitor screen on the central table where everyone else were gathered around soon lighted up and showed a chart of all the fauna and flora that existed in this forest.

Seeing the table activated, Tadashi got an idea and interacted with the screen on the table to activate the "immersive" function of the hover ship. Its walls, floor, and ceiling immediately became transparent. He quickly glanced at Naoko and his lips quirked up to see her mouth hanging slightly open in wonder and awe.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

2