Legacy World 6.8
231 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

After Naoko was sure that Tadashi has calmed down, she brought his hand back down to study his palm. There were slight bruising caused by his fingernails. While she gently stroked the bruises, she apologised again. "Sorry for worrying you..."

"No... I'm the one who should be sorry. I don't know what came over me. I spoke rudely and there was no need for you to have to report all your actions to me. I overstepped my boundaries."

He thought back to how lucky he was to have the descending platform give him some time to catch himself. Otherwise, he would have insulted her with more than just his words. In fact, the current sight of her soft expression and the feel of her stroking his hand made the subsided tingling feeling in his arms grow again.

Naoko shook her head. "It's okay. Thank you for your concern." She looked up at him with warmth in her eyes and a heartfelt smile.

Tadashi smiled wryly back at her. "You should sleep now. You didn't even rest yet, did you?"

"I did have a nap."

"There's no need to meet me later in the morning. Use that time to catch up on your sleep."

"It's fine. I would wake up early to exercise anyway."

"You do?" He sighed lightly then smiled helplessly. "Do you never rest?"

She shrugged. "I'm fine. I do rest when I need to."

"Why not rest just for tonight? You've already done quite a lot for one night and you wouldn't want accidents tomorrow due to a lack of sleep, would you?"

Not wanting to worry him any further, Naoko was about to agree normally when something else popped up in her mind. Hold on. Isn't this the perfect time to attack him?

However, as soon as the thought formed in her mind, she felt embarrassed and guilty for taking advantage of this situation.

"Igarashi-san? Are you unwell after all?" He fretted over her again since she was suddenly blankly staring at his face and not moving.

"Um..." She looked back down at his hand that she was still holding onto before peering up at him again in a bashful manner.

She took a step closer towards him, raised his hand to her lips, then stopped just before the back of his fingers touched her lips. "I recorded something cool while I was out earlier. If you watch it with me, I'd be obedient and go to sleep?"

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾

0