Legacy World 6.16
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

While BaoBao and Naoko were stressing over Tadashi's condition, LiLi was stressing over hers. 

BaoBao's image relentlessly stayed on her mind ever since the time she met him. Although weeks was considered a very short time frame for systems who could live for light years, it greatly disturbed her. 

The desire to find BaoBao again grew each day instead of diminishing like she expected it to. Worried that she contracted some kind of bug from him, she had enough of waiting it out and went to find him with questions of her own.

What slack security. LiLi immediately thought to herself the moment she entered Naoko's communicative device. 

LiLi had taken the lack of firewall as an open invitation to enter.

BaoBao was floating in the virtual world with a distant look in his half-lidded eyes and not a hint of smile on his face. He looked completely different from when she first met him.

She stayed there thinking for hours on end. She tried to understand the queasy sensation within her and debated with herself if she should back off or not. Finally, she spoke up to announce her arrival to the still clueless BaoBao.

"Hey."

BaoBao jumped up in shock. Because Naoko was asleep, he had let down his guard and was merely paying attention to her surroundings, instead of his, especially since he did not expect for LiLi to come finding him.

"LiLi?!"

"... I don't like the way you look."

"Ah?"

"Why do you look like that?"

"I look the same as-" BaoBao then realised what she was likely referring to. "... I'm feeling sad. For my host. For her situation."

"... ... I see." There was a long pause before LiLi suddenly spoke again. 

 

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾

2