Legacy World 6.22
69 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

Naoko immediately began her martial arts practice the moment they returned to their room. There was plenty of space in the room for her to do so. 

Tadashi stared at her, speechless. He sighed lightly and shook his head with a helpless smile. He stood by the door contemplating if he should join her in her practice. Before he knew it, he has already stared at her longer than he intended to. Something about watching her being active again filled him with so much happiness that he could not take his eyes off of her. He absentmindedly made himself comfortable on the bed instead. The way he watched her with a peaceful smile on his face was like she was the nicest thing he would ever lay his eyes on. 

The longer Naoko practiced her martial arts, the more disturbed she felt. Eventually, she could no longer tolerate his staring. So, she stopped. Feeling slightly irritated at herself, she glanced at him sharply with a pout that was almost indiscernible. Shouldn't I be used to his staring habit by now? 

"Done already?" Tadashi asked in a light tone with a dreamy look in his eyes.

... So it's his fault. Naoko confirmed that the look in his eyes felt different from usual. 

She broke eye contact and walked to the other side of the bed. "Mm. Let's sleep. Goodnight."

She laid down on the bed that was made softer with layers of cured skin and kept her back to him. 

Tadashi scooted over to her side of the bed and hugged her around the waist. 

"Goodnight." He whispered with his lips dangerously close to her ear. Her skin was tickled by his hot breath. After planting a firm kiss on her cheek, he spooned her with a blissful smile on his face and closed his eyes. 

Although her eyes remained close, her heart was thumping and she was fighting hard to keep her breathing steady and slow. This is nothing new. What's there to get so flustered over? Calm yourself. Naoko chided herself repeatedly.

Naoko? What's wrong? 

Hm? There's nothing wrong.

But... You're acting oddly. The last time you acted oddly, there was something wrong. I just couldn't tell...

Realising BaoBao's fear, she decided to give him a more detailed explanation even if she felt uncomfortable to do so. She felt like this was the least she could do to ease his worries that were caused by her. 

Oh BaoBao... I just lost my composure for a bit because... Naoko sighed inwardly before continuing. 

 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

2