Three
120 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hades wondered what it was. Last he checked he wasn't a welcoming and friendly person but at this point he should probably charm his forehead to say 'FUCK OFF'.

Something like that would be his only chance to get rid of the annoying red heads and the not so annoying Lee, because the fact that they had been following him around 'secretly' was his most annoying experience in Hogwarts yet. And he still had seven years to go. Salazar give him strength.

Once Hades turned into an empty hall he started steadily quickening his pace knowing that so will the twins and Lee. By the time he neared the end of the hall he was basically running but when he turned a corner he halted, turning around listening to the fast approaching foot steps.  But he obviously hadn't calculated correctly so when Fred came crushing onto him, resulting in them falling on the ground on top of each other.

"Get. Off" Hades bared his teeth at the red head in anger

George and Lee put their hands in front of each other so they wouldn't have the same result, but they failed miserably and they fell on top of the two causing the four to groan.

"I don't know" George, being at the very top of the pile and facing the ceiling,  crossed his legs "I'm quite comfortable like this"

"Speak for yourself, man. You are heavy" groaned Lee who was just under George, causing the red head to toss his head back

"I'll have you know I am perfectly propotioned. And I quite like my curves"

Fred turned his head to try and look at his twin "I'm really glad you are completely comfortable in your skin, Georgie but get off. " he turned back to Hades with a small smile "We are crushing poor little Hades" Said boy just hissed at him causing the red head to back away and hit his head with Lee's.

"Okay, fine" George moved to sit up 

"Be careful!"

"You stepped on me!"

"For fucks-"

In the mess of tangled feet George failed to get up, therefore falling back on top of the others making them groan again.

Can things go worse? wondered Hades

And the answer was yes.

Because, as luck would have it, Minerva McGonagall happened to be doing her rounds at the moment. 

The boys stared at the professor who stared right back at them with a blank face. This went on for a couple of minutes when Hades decided to talk, "There is a perfectly good explanation for this" he pointed to the pile with his right hand, which wasnt crushed by the Gryffindors "I just... have no idea what that is" he let his hand drop.

McGonagall continued to stare at them for an alarming time making the four ex change looks 

"Am I the only one getting nervous?" whispered George, not taking his eyes off of the head of his house.

"Maybe if we tried to get up?" 

The three nodded in agreement at Lee's suggestion and they moved to get up and off of each other. Fred helped Hades up before they turned to the Professor who just shook her head "I would really like to hear that explanation now?"

"We fell" offered Fred

"By accident" continued George 

"Nothing more" said Hades and Lee in unison

Thankfully, McGonagall was retiring from her classes of the day and spending a whole day with students of diferrent ages and houses who all seemed to have one thing in common, their summer mood had yet to settle, left her completely exhausted.

And before they knew it McGonagall was Mcgone.

The boys stayed silent as they looked around not sure what to say before laughter erupted surprising the three Gryffindors who just stared at Hades in shock till he stopped laughing and he looked at them, smilling.

"What did you have in mind?"

The three smirked mischieviously, rubbing their hands together.

8