CHAPTER FOUR
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cheryl took a deep breath wondering what she would have to face once the doors opened.

But, that wasn't what she expected.

"Ah, is that Keira? I loved her in Pirates of the Caribbean" said the albino man "What did you think of it?"

He just starred down at her blank face. Cheryl blinked a few times, looking at the five men that had come to gather her in confusion as she wondered, once more, whomst the fuck?

Because this couldn't of course be who she thought he was. The resemblence was uncanny from their white hair to the the pointy chin, the man looked a lot like her but she refused to believe. Just, no.

"I'm sorry" she finally remembered she had to speak "Who are you? James stop pinching me" she hit his hand away from her forearm without even looking at him and ignoring Elijah's mom eyes who were sending warnings at her direction.

The albino man laughed "Who I am she asks. Well, isn't it obvious?"

"To be honest, I'm doubting many things today, like my sanity and the life I wished I would have. Which, of course did not include, well, this" she gestured at the room and the people around her. 

"Well, sweetie pie, life is unpredictable and some things are just inevitable"

"Oh, this was totally evitable" she insisted yet the man continued as if she had never said anything.

"Elijah" he called out with a sweet smile

The dark skinned man bowed "Your highness" he said, his eyes never leaving the black design of the floor. Someone was obviously trying to seem gothic, judging by the color scheme and the whole design of the castle.

"Lead the child to her new room, will you?" he kindly asked before turning to talk to his off spring "I didn't know what you like so I had to improvise. If you had told me you liked that actress I would have given you some stuff I have gathered over the years"

"I didn't know I was coming, to be honest"

She was going to bite his head off, it was her new goal in life.

Cheryl didn't have the time to do her new dream reality as Elijah lead her away.

"What was that?" she gestured behind her looking at the man for an answer . She got none. She allowedf ro teh silence to take over as she finally took in the the halls of the huge castle. The halls wa sjust like the rest of the castle, dark and supsrisingly, she didn't expect the mirrors and the phones stationed around the halls at random places. She spotted one underneath the mirror, one at the corner that lead to the stairs that Elijah and her climbed.

They passed some female vampires that were seatting on a black sofa. They looked at them, both glaring at the albino whose sent was something new and propably not a pleasant one. Of course, she had to be the first hybrid to walk through the castle corridors, and propably the first to come from this specific king. As they glared at her Cheryl couldn't help but notice the blonde ones high cheek bones and lucious red lips. She had to ask about the lipstic, she was already in love with it.

"Here we are" Elijah informed opening a pair of doors that were located at the end of an isolated hall.

"My eyes" Cheryl covered her eyes that had gotten used to the dark aesthetic of the whole castle, so when she came across the pink colored room she was taken by surprise.

"Yeah, we thought you would like this"

"You don't know many teenagers from this century." she stated moving around the room "I mean, I love pink but..." she trailed off once she spotted the corner of the pink Hello Kitty merchantice "OH MY GOD!" she was quick to run towards the figurines, fussing over their cuteness

"Well, since you like it..." Elijah shifted on his feet "I better get going." he made his way towards the door. Cheryl followed him from the mirror, pretending to be completely into the cute hello kitties. He paused at the door, turning to look at her "Don't try to escape again."

"Yes, mom" her voice held a light and jolly tone yet she felt nothing like it. Turning around she gave a big smile, Elijah nodded in return. Once the dark skinned man exited the room her smile fell.

Moving lightly on her feet she walked towards the big king sized bed, throwing the green shirt on it. But she stood there starring at the wood of the bed, the design was quite beautiful but she couldn't appreaciate it given her current situation. With a heavy sigh she made a twirl, falling on the bed with back.

She grabbed the green shirt pulling it to cover her stomach as she wondered if all this would have a good ending. Suddenly she remembered the heavy object that was lockated inside the pocket of her pastel purple hoodie. She grabbed the object, pulling it out.

They should have checked her for a phone. What kind of teenager doesn't have a phone around?

Unlocking it she found that there was only one notification on the brand new phone. Her eyes skimmered through the words quickly. Once she was done with that she turned it off moving to hide it and she just slugged for the remaining few hours, looking at the ceiling counting the small clouds that were painted on the pink ceiling.

The thought of escaping again did cross her but she knew she shouldn't. She couldn't, either. The place was inhabited by who knows how many vampires, propably a dozen, at least the most powerful vampire families that were below to the ancient bloodline, the kings blood line. Her blood line.

Such a good time, she would have. As Yoda would say, or something like that. She wasn't sure to be honest. Her mom liked star wars so she passed it on to Cheryl. In her star wars house it was easier to come out about her asexuality and romantic attractions, or lack there of than be a star wars hater.

Her mom would propably disown her if she did something like. The albino smiled at the thought as she climbed under neath the covers, putting on her hoodie she laid there staring at the hello kitty lamp, inside the vampire castle.

0