Prologue
242 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                            The Universe

 

“The universe is regulated by “the laws” thus the beings cannot set free from the cycle of their life and death, tho every existence can free their souls from this cycle only by achieving the “true enlightenment”, thus the journey to the “true enlightenment” is the greater sacrifice of the “self-being” ”

The universe is the very proof of our existence may it be humans or any other beings, the existence which was born from the universe which governs the mortal beings are the “Children of Universum” that are Life, Death, Time, Space, Elements, Nature, Maya, Mana.

These “Children of Universum” are the entities which are immortal in the true sense and will be immortal until the destruction of the universe, the “Children of Universum” are the entities who are not affected by the mortal materials or any kind of mortal things like emotions, pain. This boon bestowed by the universe was unparalleled, “The boon of Imperium” the power to govern the mortal beings without the emotions, this was one of the main reasons for the “Children of Universum” govern the beings that are distracted by their emotions.

This is the journey of an “entity” who was indulged in the mortal world and his journey to have the ultimate power of knowledge and wisdom, to become immortal in a true sense, and to have the power to free his soul from the cycle of life and death.

****************
Magnus Calendar
119 CC.E
The sky was red, like the colour of blood which had a smell of war and death, a man with black hair and red eyes were in a room which was dark but had a sparkle of light coming from the corner of the room, as he was standing near a window in the room, he was in a floating castle which was far biggest and ancient-portentous with a large majestic feudal golden door from which thousands could pass at a time.

Heavy droplets pounded against the windowpane, the man looked at the window and tried to open the window, as he opened it he looked outside, he could see the red sky and colour of the droplets, as pure black as the night sky which was the darker than the black, the man moved his hand outside the window, he could see the sprinkles of the black droplets on his hand as he was gazing outside the window.

A man walked by to him, he kneeled on his knees as he apprised in a respectful and fearful tone.

“My lord, the war of Ashlon has come to an end, we had two million Mycen loses and with that two hundred generals lost their lives and the enemy forces are advancing towards us, also the lord “The Great Empyrium” will be arriving soon from the frontline ”

The black-haired man looked at the man kneeling to him with his strong and ominous gaze as he replied
“We have to leave this realm immediately and retreat to our stronghold, we will retreat as soon as my brother gets back, inform the Royal Nifelheim Guard to be ready until my brother arrives and we have to kill that heinous woman before leaving this realm”

As he said with a grin and sadness on his face and turned back to the window and as soon as he looked outside the window the sprinkles of black droplets would be seen on his face and a bit of tear coming from his eyes fell on his hand.

Something was flying in the air coming towards the floating castle, the Royal guards rushed outside the majestic door as soon as the picture was clear, they could see a divine celestial dragon coming towards them, they immediately bowed down to their knees, a man was riding the divine dragon.

The man had long black hair and his eyes red, with a young handsome face, if looked into his eyes it was a beautiful and deep as the red sea which would be described as ‘someone could lose themself in the deep red sea if they stared into the eyes’. The divine dragon landed on a bridge, the bridge which joined the floating castle to the realm gate, as the dragon landed the man came down from the dragon as he jumped off the dragons back the sound of thunder could be heard and the roar of the divine beast.

As the man walked past through the lining guards, the guards had a fearful and respectful aura surrounding them, the aura surrounding the man, which could bring prideful and powerful beings to there kneels as the mere guards did not stand a chance the pain they had in his presence was unbearable.

The man entered the castle, past the majestic gate of the castle, he was in the hallway as a man approached him, who had the same feathers as him, but had a slightly little weak aura, as the man who he had approached, as he stared at him with a bit of sadness and pain and said.

“Brother, I have been informed about the situation and the loses we have incurred in this realm, so we shall retreat to our stronghold to the Purva Arkan realms, for now, this realm cannot be saved now, the enemy forces are advancing at a steady rate they will be here on any day and we sure shall take our revenge when the time comes”

The man had mixed emotions on his face after hearing what his brother had said, but after a few movements, his face turned emotionless. The man tried to counter him “Marcus we…”, the man was interrupted by his brother Marcus, as Marcus apprised
“brother, don’t forget he will be back in this cycle of Tempus”
As his brother reminded him, now his face had hope and happiness which had emerged from the doubt and hopelessness he had.

The hallway was cold the brothers walked together to the hall of the grand castle as they reached the hall, the man asked Marcus
“That whore of a woman, who is an abomination of a being, locked in the tower for five Trivad, but still has not succumb to the situation, she cannot move from this place and we cannot kill her because of her protection, what should we do Marcus !”

As Marcus stared at his brother he replied “I would like to suggest an idea but it would be a bit dangerous, so brother we have to be careful, if we want to go for my plan then there is no going back”
He listened to what Marcus had to say and agreed with him “Okay we will do that, now let’s go and meet that woman”

Both of them started to walk towards the castle tower which had a crystal diamond on top to indicate the aura of the tower, as soon as they entered the tower, they saw a woman chained in gold celestial chains, she had one white celestial wing and the other one turron apart, she had bruises all over her body, her curvy body showed an impression of an angel who had fallen from the grace, her eyes were pure as gold and pale white skin with a mature look.

Soon as the men entered, she sent a hateful and angry glare, she was a celestial being, a normal weak being would die with that glare. The two men sent as hateful gaze at her back.

She opened her mouth to speak something, but as soon as she tried to open her mouth, Marcus was in front of her as his shadow fell upon her from the light illuminating from the golden pillars, he lifted his leg and kicked her on the face, as his leg stamped on her face gold colour blood started flowing from her mouth and nose after that Marcus said.
“You heinous woman you dare to glare at us, with those deceitful eyes of yours, your whole family and you all are the existence of abomination”

After Marcus kicked and said those words, she started laughing wickedly, as who had the pleasure of destroying the enemy.

“Bitch, laugh as you want as someday your whole family and you will pay the price for what you and your family have done”

The woman tried to speak again, as she said, “You bastards are losing the war and you seek revenge after my brother arrives here, I will roll your heads and feed your body to the….” As soon as she said the words Marcus kicked her on the stomach and more blood started pouring out of her mouth.

Marcus's brother was silently watching the conversation taking place between the woman and his brother. He pulled out is a celestial blade from the Afex dimension and pierced it through the woman’s heart, her eyes started to bleed and as soon as he pierced the blade, he out ripped her heart, but she had the same mocking laugh on her face.

“You stupid bastard, you cannot kill me !!, try how many times you want to try, I will not die and how many times you have tried to kill me and had raped me, haha aha” as she paused while laughing and continued “you try how man times you want to I will not succumb, to any tricks you have up your sleeve ”

She continued “huh! I remember, I pierced him the same way and ripped out his heart, hahaha ” she started to laugh, which was dark and evil in sense.

Marcus and his brother’s eyes were in rage as the fire burning in their eyes, but after some movement, they calmed down.
At that movement, a man came in the tower, bowed down and informed them “My lords, all the preparation has been made we are ready to leave”
The man was a bit dizzy due to the high aura pressure from the three celestial beings which was emitting continuously, between the heated exchange the aura had increased highly, the aura would have made thousands of powerful beings bow down immediately.

“Brother, let's go we don’t have time to waste here”

As the messenger took off, the woman spoke again “are you running away, you cowards, don’t have the guts to fight hahaha” she started laughing wickedly.

Both brothers were calm they were not showing any emotions.
As both moved towards the exit of the tower before leaving the tower Marcus’s brother turned back to take a last look at the woman “remember this you woman, if you survive this, you will have worse death then you could ever imagine” as he said that and both of them left the tower.

They reached the realm gate, Marcus pulled out his celestial sword and said “brother, everyone has retreated we can unleash the spell, hope that this will kill that bitch”

Marcus put his sword next to the sky and started emitting a huge amount of dark aura, after some time there was strong dark aura started coming out from the sword, as it overflowed, Marcus said “brother, it has started”
Marcus's brother nodded in agreement and started chanting the “spell of destruction”.

“Sum in mortem et pestifer mundi ”

His nose started bleeding as soon as he started chanting the spell, after some movement both of their aurae fused and formed a circle throughout the realm as the red sky started becoming dark, a dark aura engulfed the realm, the aura which would devour the entire realm, suddenly the realm was a field with darkness and nothing else.

 

5