Chapter-5
130 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exercitatione

 

We have been in Aristus for about four months, Brother and I have been studying and training daily for last four months in Royal Cognitionis, it was  very hard training and studying at the same time but I managed to keet up with brother Leo.

 

We were in the arena practising our blade skills, I was a bit tired so I asked “Leo! we should take a break” I said while holding a sword in my hand, with a tired face, Leo held a blade, as he was sparring with me, then he suddenly stopped in his movement.

 

Leo looked at me with a smile as he said “Okay, Selene, let’s take a break”, as Leo loved me exceptionally, he would do anything that I would ask for.

 

I looked at my lovely brother with a simple smile and said, “Thank you, Brother!” in cheering tone. He then put out his sword aside and moved out of the arena, which was gigantic, and sat down beside Cecilia who was watching us with others.

 

 

Then I also moved out of the arena, and took my seat beside Leo, as I came and sat beside Leo.

Felicia had a hostile look on her face, as I knew when we first meet, she was a bit upset to see us, I also knew that she hated me and Leo, she hated Leo more than me, because her mother is the third queen of Aristus, and she did not get any attention from the king and as I was a bit curious about why she hated us, I had some information from the maids, the second princess wanted her younger brother Alcaeus to be the king of Aristus, as Leo held the position of the crown prince.

 

But Alcaeus is not interested in the crown as he had a passion for art and literature, so she always wanted to prove herself to be a worthy successor to the king.

 

“You two are weak, hahaha” Felicia spoke and left out a laugh, as she continued “You both are getting tired, by this bit of training!  you should play children’s game instead,” she said in a mocking tone, but I and Leo were calm.

 

She got more irritated, but suddenly Alcaeus said “Sister, please don’t make unnecessary remarks” in a deep tone, after that Felicia had an irritating face, but after some movement, she calmed down.

 

As Magister Bruno was watching what was happening but he didn’t say anything.

 

Then after some time, Bruno spoke in a calm tone “Today's work is over, you can leave now”, everyone was in surprised it was afternoon but it was too early for us to leave, every day the training would be till nightfall, Cecilia asked “Magister can we really are having a break for today”.

Bruno replied with a smile “Yes, get some rest, as Leo and Selene will be having their birthday next month, they also might awaken their bloodline, for that there will be more training for bloodline purification” he then stopped and looked at Felicia who had a bitter face, and continued.

 

“Aristus, Royal family has the bloodline of Hydra “The Legendary Beast” so you all may awaken the bloodline soon”

 

Then he looked at us then said “You both may also awaken the bloodline of “Ignis” the god of fire, you can awaken both the bloodlines”.

 

I was very happy to hear about that as I looked at my brother and smiled, he also had a joyous look, but then he said “Oh, then it’s plus for us” while looking at Felicia who had a bitter face.

 

Bruno then waved us to leave, after some movement everyone left the arena.

I was walking side my brother, I asked him “Brother, can we go to the city square, I just want to buy somethings and roam around the city capital square”, Leo had a calm face as he answered “Yes sister, we can, but we need our Royal guards, so wait I will ask Mira to arrange an escort to the city capital”, I was very happy after hearing my brother.

 

After some time a unit of royal guards escorted us to the city square, Cecilia also joined us, as she was interested in sightseeing,  as we walked by the city capital in the bustling crowd, the commoners made way for us, as they bowed to us, to show respect.

We went around the city square the, we bought some antiques from the merchants who were from “Realm of Esos”, Leo brought me a crystal pearl necklace, I was very happy that Leo bought me something, the necklace was beautiful, as I thanked my sweet brother in excited tone “Thank you, brother!”

As we reached the centre I was feeling hungry, as soon as I tried to speak, Cecilia spoke “We should have something to eat”, Leo replied “Yes, we should” I was happy to hear about eating something.

 

 

 

We went to a Restaurants, as we took the seat the guards surrounding us took their position, the waiter comes to take our order as we sat down “Your excellencies, what may you want have today”  the waiter spoke in a calm tone, soon we gave out our the and the waiter took the order and went away.

One of the guards in black armour came closer to Leo and whispered something in Leo’s ear, Leo had a calm face as he said, “Get them”.

 

I was in confusion, as what was going on but, soon the guard's released a huge amount of aura, the guards soon stepped towards a group of men, and killed two of them in a single strike of their sword, one of them escaped and one man was caught alive.

 

The guards forced the man to kneel before us, the man’s hand was cut down, as it was bleeding continuously, the man was trembling as he spoke “Please leva meh…” as he could not speak a word properly in fear and pain.

 

Brother Leo asked, “Why are you following us?” he then kicked the man on the face, blood started to flow out of his mouth, as Cecilia also was a bit terrified of the bloodshed, she closed her eyes, as she did not wanted to watch more blood, I too was terrified but I kept my calm face.

 

The man did not speak for a while, Leo asked again “Who sent you?” now Leo asked in an angry tone, “AAaaa…” the man screamed in intense pain, as Leo pierced the man’s leg with a blade “speak or you will be joining your friends soon” the man was in fear, as he replied in trembling tone, “Princc…. Esparr..”.

I had a bitter face as soon as I heard the name, I had complete rage in my mind as I kicked the bleeding man on his stomach, he poured out more blood, Cecille was in surprise, but Leo held me in his arms and said  “Come on, sister calm down”,  after some movement I left his arm then sat at the table quietly, then Leo looked at the bleeding man with predatory glare, in a blink, Leo slid the man’s throat, without having any difficulty and  he apprised “I will kill that bastard, one day”

#unedited 

 

  • MC's POV will start before chapter 12, I am experimenting with my writing, so please let me know in comments, how it is! 
  • For the next two weeks, the chapters will not be edited. do not hesitate to point out any grammatical mistakes or any mistakes can be commented as per the chapters.
  • Please comment about my writing, is it good, moderate or bad. I will try to improve my writing and make it as good as possible to read.

2