Prologue part one (monologue)
279 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long long time, the infinite energy of the universe condensed and become the very first planet called kalpa-synha, the energy of the universe infused itself toward kalpa-synha and make it bigger and bigger until eventually kalpa-synha reached it limit and exploded.

Moment before kalpa-synha exploded it instinct for live awakened and created the very first being called valeal, a moment before it exploded kalpa-synha injected all of it being into valeal and teleport it far away into the corner of the universe before it exploded.

Valeal who received all of kalpa-synha being gained intelligence and power.

After kalpa-synha was destroyed valeal went back to the place where it once stood only to find a giant black hole.

Looking at the black hole valeal for the first time know desire and emotion, and the longer he looked at the black hole the bigger his desire and emotion become to the point it overshadowed his inteligence and instinct.

Following his desire he entered the black hole and perished, after he perished the black hole exploded and created nine planet.

The first planet was called sanctum, this planet was the very first planet that give birth to it will and was also the biggest planet.

The second planet was called kartus, this planet was the one with the highest amount energy and the fifth planet that give birth to it will.

The third planet was called forcruxs, the secong to give birth to it will and on with the least amount of energy.

The fourth planet was sytra but later on become the sun.

The fifth planet was cortyis, the last to give birth to it will and also planet of ice.

The sixth planet was xursor, the fourth to give birth to it will and planet of forest.

The seventh planet was forctis, the third to give birth to it will and planet of desert.

The eight planet was kamvir and later on become sabet the second moon.

The last planet was hujrians and later on become gifbet the firt moon.

The will that was given birth by the planet later on was known as the god, the god then created their own lifeform.

The first god hollutima created tyriant a race of humanoid giant with four arm with body that was made of ore.

The second god sactina created valsum a race of devourer that can devourer anything, their body was like that of black smoke that can change based on what they devoure.

The third god famisa created bilwong a race that can evolve their body based on their situation.

The fourth god xueltinika created the dasir a race that have a giant body that was made of element.

The fifth god toxikur created the vamika a humanoid race that was proficient in manipulating the energy from the universe.

The last god gigamekha created goriatum a humanoid race that was far bigger than tyriant.

The planet of sytra, kamvir, and hujrians can't give birth to it will and thus don't have a life form of it own.

As time passes all the lifeform of the six planet grow to the point the planet itself can't contain all the lifeform, and in order for all of their own life form can have a place for themself the six god sent their life form to the three godless planet.

When a being meet the unknown they will either fear it or become hostile toward it and in the end a conflict arise.

A war then ensued between the six race to the point it even involve the god itself.

On sytra the tyriant fought againt goriatum as well as their god hollutima fought againt gigamekha.

On kamvir vamika fought againt bilwong as well as their god toxikur fought againt famisa.

On hujrians the dasir and valsum fought againt each other as well as their god xueltinika and sactina.

The war on sytra burned the planet itself and turn it into the sun, while the one on kamvir erased half of it planet killing it and since then it become known as sabet or half planet, while the one on hujrians it destroyed the planet core only leaving it outer shell and since then it become known as gifbet or hollow planet.

The war not only killed the three planet but it also injured the gods and forced them to retreat to their own planet, while their creation become insane when they know that their god and also parent was injured thus they waged war on the other planet.

In the end the war was so messy that it become a six way war and it also brought the planet harm and almost killing it, finally the gods that was recuperating was forced to come out again and must work together in order to save their own planet and their conclusion was to fuse the six tattered planet into one.

And thus a new planet that was far bigger than any other was born and was called eldran, when eldran was born because of the fusion of the six planet many new race born such as human, elves, dwarf, and many other.

These new race was called flaetin or those that was born not from god or born from the world.

The six gods then ruled eldran and divided it into six part.

The sky belong to goriatum for their giant body can create disaster and a new war might emerge because of it.

The underground belong to tyriant for their body was made of ore.

The south belong to dasir for it was a the place where the biggest forest located and element most concentrated.

The west belong to bilwong for it was a place with a harsh environment and only they can live there.

The east belong to vamika for it was the only place where the energy of the universe most abundance and only their race can live there without fear of being imploded by the abundance of energy.

The north belong to valsum for it was a place with the least energy and also act as prison for valsum, for their greed know no bound.

The other race went to the place that suited them best, angel to the sky along with some of beastman and flying race. dwarf, gnome, and dark elves went underground along with the race that can life underground.

Human was the only race that went east. Elves, beastman and many other race went south. And lastly only the dweller and some beastman went to the west. And there was none that dare get near the north.

Human became the servant of vamika and learnt their craft and thus magic born, at the same time a new race born thank to the abundance energy of the universe these  race was called magic beast and dragon was among them.

3