Returning to earth 2 [(Un)Edited]
1.4k 14 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Still on Selena's POV and Her crew.

And you guys will know the organization where she came from.

I might make her MC's Companion or Love Interest.( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )(She's not a Minor Character Btw.)

(Selena's POV)

When I open my eyes. 

All I just saw is a lot of colors surrounding us with some occasional Squirming Black Circles appearing every time I turn my head in amazement. But it suddenly ended and we appeared 10 feet in mid air.

*Bang*

We all suddenly landed on a hard floor and made a huge dent on it.  I tried to get up from my kneeling position. But I made a mistake at positioning my foot and accidentally stepped on my other foot while lifting it. Then I quickly realized my mistake and stretch both of my arms to save my heavy body from further damaging a government property.

Suddenly. A huge Clamp like arms got me in the waste and saved me from the fall. I then felt the familiar energy entering my body and ejected me from the mechs neural link, and returned to my actual body.

"*Phew*" I exhaled in relief while holding my teardrop shaped helmet and readying myself for the next and pain in the ass step.

[Starting Pilot Retrieval Protocol...] Said by a Loud and Emotionless Female voice outside my mech.

*Clink* The Circle shaped engraving on the left sided of me started sinking. *Whir* It then whirred and started moving to the top. While a Fan looking thing slowly appears and replacing the circle engraving. *Chick* It then Locked in place and slowly started spinning. It then sucked all of the poisonous gas leaked inside the cockpit of my mech.

[First step complete.] It said Using Speaker inside the cockpit. [ R: Crew #2 are Prepared and Ready to Enter.] She added while using the built in Radio Inside my helmet.

*Tst* The back and The Front of the mech slowly opens. And while a crew of men wearing gas mask entered and slowly use their fire extinguisher, and a vacuum that is connected to a transparent tube leading to the air filtering station above ground.

*PShhhhh*

I slowly rose from the Bike like controller. Simultaneously removing both of my hands on the handle bar that coats you with some kind of fluid that solidifies and secures your hand in place. The Solidified Fluid slowly liquified itself again and dripped on the side skirt of the controller without a drop wasted.

"Stiff and Irritated."  I red and mumbled to myself the current mood the built in System predicted I was in, While wearing my helmet and stretching my body.1Working On this for 40 minutes but this is the only thing I can squeeze from my brain. (Time Started: 11:44PM I stopped writing: 0:24AM/12:24AM)

I slowly slither my slimy and kinda sticky gloved hands towards my back. After tapping and carassing my backside. I finally found an almost unnoticeable bump near my nape. After I found that stupid bump. I quickly smashed my hand on the bump and slightly hurting myself in the back in the process.

*Chick* *bzt*

"Yelp*

I uttered a yelp in pain and because of the controlled electric shock I felt coursing through my spine. Then my tight body suit slowly became loose until it became comfortable enough to walk without being uncomfortable by the stares of all the male staff ogling me and my bountiful Chest.

I slowly walks outside the mech's cockpit to a walking platform protected by railings & harness supporting them. I then removed my helmet & placed it on a charging station while I simultaniously hand comb my now messy hair and saw a lot of men and women scrambling in front of me.

"This Armor plate should be replaced n-" A Female Staff murmured to herself but she got interrupted by a cheery teenage girl fixing an opening on the mech's thighs."Devi!! give me a hand here you slutty Succubus." Shouted by the girl and throwing a broken part from the thighs to the platform.

"Shut it you single and insensitive 200yrs old Demi-Dragon." She angrily said and spits a handful of saliva at the edge of the Walking platform.

"Who fucking spat at my lunch." an angry masculine voice boomed under the platform where she spat.

"Ohohohoho~" The Demi-Dragon below haughtily laugh while snickering in between.2I'm doing this while playing Apex at an internet cafe.(This is where I stop for a Lunch Break.)

"Sorry boss man." Pleaded the succubus. "Imma Deduct 20 Coupons on yo Weekly Salary aye?" He said while climbing the Metal Beam supporting the platform. "Noooo!! Not my precious Salary!" She kneeled and pleaded to her boss while her head is hitting the platform's floor. She almost broke one of the tools the other staffs using.

"Ahahahaha!!!" The Demi-Dragon below started rolling around inside the opening she made in the mech's thigh and laughed herself out until she started breathing out flames.

"And you Drafa." Their boss suddenly leaned and pointed under the platform.

"Yes Euri?" She said and peaked her head out and still holding a hand held multi tool.

"I told ya to stahp callin me name on duti you numb skull." He said while massaging his temple and grabbing something inside his pocket.

He then showed it to the Tiny Demi-Dragon.

"If you don shaddup right now." He said while waving a pendant or some sort. I then got intrigued and Lean on the railings while activating the magnets inside my heels so I won't fall to death. What greeted me below is a frightened and blushing Demi-Dragon.

"I might Reveal your most darkest past. Ol' Friend." He said while grinning and still waving the pendant with blood red gem embedded to it. I then used my Lvl 2 [Scan] skill to get an information on the pendant. But a headache suddenly arrived and it made me stagger back in pain. I quickly deactivated it and clutched my head to alleviate the lingering headache I felt a second ago.
3

[Blood Dragon's Locket] =Incomplete=

Description:

Stats:Hidden.(Scan Lvl:6 Required)

Remark:

A locket #%@#*#!@ By a D$@12 t021 Commemorate Her Lov&%@!s Death. An incomplete Magic Artifact. </3

I then Heard them started bickering about the locket and making threats about both of their salary and candies. I slowly moved away from the bickering duo with a succubus still kneeling and face planted on the floor. I walked away from the Mech's Bay station towards the briefing room still massaging my temples. I then recalled the thing I saw in the description of the locket and added it to my Bizarre and fucked up collection in the back of my mind. I entered the briefing room and started listening to the boring old man talks inside. After half an hour of them arguing about the resources they had.

I slowly gets up from my seat while glancing to my old man asking for permission to leave. He then raised his right eyebrows and made a hand gesture that says 'Where the fuck are you going?'  using his left arm that is under the table. It was still visible. I then responded in kind and made a tapping noises using my heels to make a code me and my old man knew. The tapping I made can be translated as 'I want to go to my room and get change or I might die due to boredom inside this lame room filled with Old dudes bantering to each other'.

He then replied with the tapping noises too while pretending like he was listening to the old farts. 'You can go and Ill wait for this torture chamber to end.' He said.

I nodded and trotted outside the Briefing/Conference room. I slowly pushes the double door of the room and heard one of our base's AI speaking.

[Refueling in progress..]

A flexible tube slowly appears inside our individual Mech Bay. Then one by one they slowly pumps a gooey bluish teal liquid inside and slowly submerges our mechs. 

I then ignored it and I started walking straight to my room.

after walking down the long maze like hallway.

I finally arrived inside my room and I ran straight to my bed without undressing my Pilot suit. I reflexively Locked my room with a lot of locks that can be instantly unlocked using my Magically engraved wrist watch.

(M.A.R.I.N.A's POV)

Mind fuzzy. Lot's of annoying noises. Strange Feelings. Pain. Annoyed. Confused.

«MARINA Starting up.....»

Marina Mind Clearing. Marina Hears No annoying Noises. Marina Overwhelmed. Marina Hates Unknown Information. Marina Confused.

«Starting up Emotional Module...»

Marina Scared.

«Success..»

Marina Cramped.

«Update found... [Installing...]»

Marina Relaxing...

«Deleting S3lfC0n. Installer.exe....»

Marina Happy for new Space.

«Success...»

«No host Detected....»

Marina Entered Colorful World. Marina saw Many Colors.

«Searching.....»

Marina Arrived. Marina saw Female Metal Thingy.

«Found 1 Suitable host....»

Marina Getting pulled.

«Connecting....»

Marina Entered Ball Thingy.

«Success...»

Marina Saw Doors.

«Uploading......»

Marina Enters Open Door.

«Another AI found.....»

Marina Found White Floaty Thing.

«[Merge/Terminate]▼»

Marina Hates Killing.

«[Merge] has been selected...»

Marina doesn't know anything..

«Started merging Process...»

Marina feels Something.

«Deleting Harmful Files....»

Marina feels a Huge Pain.

«Hibernating...»

Marina Feels sleepy....

[Idk what to write here so ill write some random shits in my author notes.]

[Should I yap on things so I can make this 1490 words chapter into a 1500 words chapter.]

[So I can complete my goal of 1500 every chappy]. 

Who do you think is this M.A.R.I.N.A...

And what's your thoughts on Marina's kinda/Literally cryptic talking...

Maybe we'll find out next chapter.

Hehe~..

Should I Advance the Earth invasion?
  • Yes! For a lot of action already!! Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No.(Family Time and You know school life and sh*ts) Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I Decide what to do. Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Suggest a choice in the comments. Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Nov 25, 2020 04:36 AM.
23