Returning to Earth 3.5(Don’t Read It If you Don’t Want to See the Try hard me trying to create a Good Scene)(Cliff)
815 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Fuck' I internally cuss when I saw the eyes of Selena's mecha glows and slowly scans its surroundings.

Then the eyes slowly changes color from blue to Emerald Green. It became faster and erratic like it was controlled by someone or something. I know I should've been asleep or watching anime right now. But damn I got absorbed on fixing and tinkering the mechs cooling system and core.

I slowly and quietly placed my Multi Tool on the charging station. I then tiptoed towards the exit of the mech bay and go to my room. But unfortunately. I stubbed my toes on a barrel full of metal plates. and it started falling towards my direction. The barrel I hit caved in and collapsed making a domino effect by hitting a support beam inside supporting a stack of metal plates.

*PING* *Metals Avalanching*

*Alarm Blaring* (Repeating in the background.)(The EEnnngg sound.)

The doors of the mech bay suddenly closed and got reinforced by the blast Doors. After the doors of the mech bay locked me in. The mecha squinted its light created eyes and stared at me like I'm a dead meat. I then heard the Euri's voice sound inside the Mech bay.

"Attention Server Staff. An Unknown Person Hacked our Base's Server Network Please Fix it." He calmly said and started repeating it 4 times.

The Mecha's eyes suddenly dilated and unknown Numbers and Language replaced its eyes.

"Error- Connecting Voice- Deactivating" That is the only thing I can read on how fast the unknown words kept on going up in its vision.

After a Minute of Trying to decipher the meaning of the other unknown language and sitting on a pile of Dented Metal Plates.

The eyes of the mecha suddenly became a three dots circling around

Spoiler

The Buffering Dots.

[collapse]

. It then became a straight green line and disappeared. 

*Sigh* I slowly released a sighed of relief after experiencing that phenomenon inside. Then I wondered.

     'Why the fuck is the alarm still going and the Robotic Crane Arms are going after me.'

I then realized something. About what I said.

'The RCA's Are coming for me!!' I then tried to run away. But I was late and got caught by the RCA who handles the whole arm of the mecha if it was removed for repairs.

I tried to break myself free but my effort of escaping didn't work.

'I will gonna get fucked Because of this Stupid Strength Restrainer Uniform they gave me!!!' I inwardly cursed the stupid base commander for restraining my strength to a buffed 16 yrs old Human Girl.

The RCA Slowly moves my sorry ass self towards the front of the mech's face where the green eyes of the mech located. I then got irritated on how the RCA holds me via the tip of my tail and it hurts like I was punched by a globally accepted Bare hands Fighter.

[I want to talk with you] The robot said using its generic female voice. While I myself show her the Middle finger I learned from the anime I watched.

This is the continuation of chapter 3 that I mulled overnight. Should've I posted this or add this to chap 3?

Forgot to mention I added some glossary of the characters.

An Question?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 2 100.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Nov 25, 2020 11:22 AM.
14