Side Ch 3.5 – The Two People (Myll PoV)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sudden loud thud sound woke me up. When I open my eyes, I saw Rei. But everything else was different. I looked here and there and here and there. All looks like tree wood, there's also stuff such as chairs and tables around.

I let myself down from Rei's arms. As much as I want to stay in his arms, this place feels totally new. I really want to look around. I feel like this is no longer that place Rei and I was.

"Rei, where are we?" I asked.

"Beyond. You could say, we are finally at Illdyvia..? To be exact... We may be at Floracliff." Rei answered.

"We really are through?"

I can't believe and I want to believe what Rei said. Was it really that easy to go through? Nothing went wrong? My neck stings a little but that doesn't that mean I'm beeyon. I want to ask about it but I can't help myself but run around.

It feels totally different, the air feels different. I feel so light and free~ This feels so good~

"We really are through!"

I shout as I ran around happily. But then...

THUD!!!

Rei was on the floor!

"REI!"

I ran towards Rei to check if he is okay. He doesn't look okay. This is not good.

"What should I do, what can I do?"

I started panicking. Rei looks like he is in a bad shape. Maybe some medicine will help. But what medicine can help Rei?

"What should I do. What should I do..."

I tried my best to think of anything... But there was nothing I could think of. What's going to happen to Rei?

"Rei..."

Before I knew it, I started crying. I guess I'm really useless after all, I can't do anything right and I can't do anything by myself.

"Woah, what's going on here?"

A lady suddenly appeared near us out of the air, a man followed. Are they players? They don't have the starting gear though, and they are wearing funny clothes. No... This isn't the time to think about that.

"Please help Rei..." I begged.

"Hey master, it's your choice." The lady asked the man.

"It's my choice?" He looked surprised when the lady asked him.

He sounded like Rei, but he doesn't look like Rei. He also has blood all over his clothes. Weird...

"I guess we could help them." The man said.

"Thank you!" I thanked them and felt relieved that they're gonna help Rei.

"Hey girl, are you a tutorial assistant?" The lady asked.

"Yes, I am."

"I see..." The lady started thinking to herself. "I'm gonna have to use some of your life master... Not that it matters though."

"Why do need someone's life?" I asked.

"Don't worry, this guy is immortal in many ways." The lady slaps the man's back, her hand is now stained with blood.

She asked me to step away from Rei and she started chanting.

"O kima o en deluxia,

jel hifsa reves giasa himsa.

Jel himsa giasa loqua en hifsa,

elvaxio ople kiye."

Her chant was directed at me and not Rei. How is this going to help Rei? I do feel free though, I don't know why.

"Nothing happened..?" The man said.

"You dummy, of course he's not just gonna magically wake up after that."

"Dummy?" I asked.

"Oh right, you guys wouldn't know what those words are." The lady sounds like she understands what I am. "Dummy is another word for stupid."

"So you called that man right there stupid?"

"Yes." The lady laughs. "He is somewhat very stupid."

"Well I'm sorry for being stupid." The man apologized.

"Well then, this guy right here is now just only fatigued. Oh... That means he's just tired. He's just sleeping now." The lady explained Rei's situation.

"Thank you."

"Hey master, can you move this guy and lay him to that chair over there?"

The lady asked the man, and the man agreed. The man carried Rei and laid him down on a long chair.

"Well then, we will be off now." The lady said and they started walking towards the door.

"Wait, what are your names?"

They turned around and looked at me, then they looked at each other. The lady gave me a smile and said.

"We are nameless just like you."

"I have a name though... It's Myll"

"Looks like you found yourself a kind master, Myll."

The went on and walked out. I stayed and watched Rei.

I watched and waited. Waiting for the moment he wakes up again. I don't know how long I waited, but when he opened his eyes... All my worries faded away.

"Don't worry me like that you dummy..."

I don't know why, but I wanted to call Rei a dummy for worrying me.

0