it all begins here
48 9 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

But again

she goes to the value-dollar store, buying rice crisps for a dollar. Her ink turns from blue to black, her keyboard eroding little by little. Sometimes she feels like her fingers aren't hers. To be possessed by words is deadly, but enchanting. It is akin to seeing hell and heaven while being alive.

Because imagine: you give life to what never dances. You make a part of yourself bleed out with pain that dulls into your heart. Somewhere, someday, it lives on while you age. The Picture Of Dorian Gray: your words are Dorian. Ageless. Timeless. Capturing your sins and secrets and yet, being human. A Dorian that kills, not with a stab but with time.

You are a picture, ageing. But your words, and your writing makes you immortal.

And so, she rises. She rises from the dead.

And author lives for the first time.

How To Smile At Human has been rejected 9 times, lost numerous competitions including the Wattys.

Of Love And Lies has been rejected 13 times and has lost numerous contests online, including the Wattys.

Sometimes, the only way an author lives is by failure, not by success, because only pain spurs someone on to write.

Satisfaction is a brake system to creativity. So I'll write on, and I'll strive on.

 

 

 

1