Prologue – So, that’s how we start?
283 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King: Please save our kingdom from the evil demons.

As I looked around, I was surrounded by very expensive things.

Soldiers stationed around us while the old man whose words I finally understand had a woman beside him with a girl beside her and a boy beside the old man.

I was standing on a red carpet in front of the elevated old man. From what I can see from his expensive looking clothing and the design of this place, I would say that he is a king. So that makes the one beside him the queen and the two beside them the princess and the prince.

Beside me however are four people that I know. As I looked at them, they looked as confused as me. Counting me, there are five of us. There were 3 of us men and 2 women. As I crossed eyes with each of them, they each had their own different expressions.

The boy who seemed to be the leader of their group did not pay any attention to me and looked around more.

The girl beside the boy glared at me as we looked at each other.

The boy behind them is very excited about the new environment.

While the last girl looks at everyone worried.

As for me, I am slightly excited for these turn of events. I don’t know if I will call myself an otaku but I am a fan of anime. I have watched Anime and read Manga, Light Novels, Visual Novels, Web Novels and many more. So as a anime fan this scenario is very exciting for me but then unlike all of those other world summoning I’ve read, I think this one would be slightly different.

Most of the novels that I’ve read about group summoning like this would involve the Protagonist being the outcast before realizing he actually has cheat like powers that would eventually make him stronger than others but the other important fact about that is that, the protagonist is not really close to the others.

That there comes the difference, in my case the two boys and the glaring girl can technically be called my childhood friends. While the worried girl is the only one who I talked to while I was in school.

I am slightly worried about this different turn of events but still as things stand now, I have no reason to do anything other than to listen to the king in front of us.

??? : But then that’s no fun at all right?

Time suddenly stopped for everyone including the boy. A girl spoke from somewhere.

??? : I don’t really understand anything from that so can I do something to help me understand?

A body that currently cannot be processed. Seemingly speaking to the boy, the girl asked the question but there was no answer.

??? : Wait, why am asking for permission? You can’t hear me from here anyway. Hahahaha.

A figure that seemed to be of divine nature. The girl laughs as she questions herself.

??? : I did do you a favor in understanding the words of that king so this will be the payment, okay?

The girl moves around and suddenly a white light gradually appears around the boy.

??? : And here we go! In order to understand you, in order to understand who you are, I am going to watch your life okay?

The girl moves towards the white light.

??? : Hmm… where would be a good start? Ah, I’ll start from the time you met your “technically” childhood friends!

And right before she enters the white light, the girl says…..

??? : I’ll go and meet you when I’m done!

The white light disappears.

Before we get to the other world, let us go with the girl and see the life of the boy.

~Prologue end~

9