Interlude 1
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magicae and ??? 2

Magicae: How’s it going bros, my name is Magicae!

??? 2: What are you doing?

Magicae: Its an intro! We need an intro!

??? 2: Why?

Magicae: Because we can! That is all that matters!

??? 2:  You sure?

Magicae: Anyway, In this segment your hosts will be us. The Goddesses!

??? 2: Host?

Magicae: Yes! This is the part where you can just relax and have fun.

??? 2: Have fun?

Magicae: Yep! Now let’s start with some introductions!

??? 2: Introductions?

Magicae: I am the majestic, beautiful and genius Magicae!

??? 2: So we’re going through with it. Then my name is –

Magicae: Stop!

??? 2: Eh? What’s wrong?

Magicae: You can’t say your name yet!

??? 2: Why not? You introduced yourself so I should too.

Magicae: That would be a spoiler you know? You haven’t appeared in the story yet.

??? 2: Then what should I name myself?

Magicae: How about ??? 2(Temp)?

??? 2(Temp.): It’s a bit long isn’t it?

Magicae: Then what do you want huh!?

??? 2(Temp.): Why are you the one who’s mad? You’re the one who is telling me not to use my real name.

Magicae: Just choose a shorter one!

??? 2(Temp.): Hah, Then let’s just go with 2.

Magicae: Alright! For this interlude, you are now 2!

2: I don’t care anymore

Magicae and 2

Magicae: Now let’s get back in track shall we?

2: You’re the one who diverted us in the first place.

Magicae: Now then, you may be wondering what is going on. We are here to explain some of the other things that you will encounter from now on!

2: Why am I here anyway? I was just in a good part on what I was watching. Also, I am going to appear in the story soon.

Magicae: Ah, sorry to say but you’ll have to wait for a while for that.

2: Eh? Why? I’ve already appeared in the story right?

Magicae: That’s where our new chapters will appear. The Negative Chapters!

2: Negative?

Magicae: In the Negative Chapters, we will focus on other characters instead.

2: Is that why I won’t be making an appearance yet?

Magicae: That’s right! I think that there’s going to be a Negative chapter after this interlude so you’ll have to wait for that.

2: Oh. So its not that far away then.

Magicae: Did you forget what happens after that?

2: Do you mean that? Right, I won’t be appearing for a while. I totally forgot.

Magicae: Its good that you understand. Now, the Negative Chapter will not start at 1.

2: Huh? What do you mean?

Magicae: Negative chapters are dependent on the story itself. The next negative chapter will be Chapter -26.

2: Wait, why is Chapter -26 the one that comes first rather than Chapter 26?

Magicae: That’s because there’s no chapter 26!

2: Hah?

Magicae: You see, Hikai is still unconscious in Chapter 26. So even if we do tell that story it would just be a huge blank page!

2: That’s confusing.

Magicae: Oh and don’t you worry. The only ones that will have negative chapters are characters that are already shown in the story and have a significant role in the story itself.

2: Does that mean that I can have my own Negative chapter?

Magicae: You want one? What would your Negative chapter even be about anyway?

2: Taking care of Hikai?

Magicae: What the heck kind of story is that? Anyway, we won’t be appearing even after those Negative chapters you know?

2: Ehhhhhh…..

Magicae: I already told you earlier! Did you forget again?

2; No, I just wanted to mess with you.

Magicae: Don’t mess with the majestic and beautiful Magicae!

2: Whatever.

Magicae: Anyway, the two of us won’t be appearing for a while so just be happy that you’re even in this interlude.

2: Haaaaa. I feel no motivation now.

Magicae: Anyway, these Interludes can be long or short depending on everything that has happened!

2: Haaaa.

Magicae: Since this interlude is focused solely on introducing this, it will be very short!

2: Bored….

Magicae: That goes the same way as with the Negative Chapters! They may also be short ones but don’t worry, the main story chapters will always have the same length!

2: *yawn*

Magicae: On a final note before we end this interlude, we Goddesses accept questions from you the viewers! Feel free to ask us questions and maybe just maybe we’ll answer them on the next Interlude! Oh, you can only ask questions to characters who have appeared in the main story okay? Put those questions in the comment section below!

2: I don’t think people will ask anything.

Magicae: That’s fine! No problem!

2: Are we done here? Can I go now?

Magicae: Yep. Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe!

2: You’re still going on with that?

Magicae: Look at graph!

2: We have no graph.

Magicae: Alright! Here is a brofist!

2: We’re pure text. How will they do that?

Magicae: See you in the next video!

~Interlude 1 End~

1