An average salaryman
51 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Great one's mmorpg.

It's an online game where people can fo guilds, do adventuring, fight to rule form clans and rank up with there friends.

That was what  i read on the description page of this game when i bought it. 

Which was like 6 year ago. Playing it for these 6 years i had made my own guild, own clans, own territories, and armies except that the only person in my guild was only me.

And on the other side of the computer screen it was me "Yuukera anoshi" a average looking 43 year old man having an average job, living in an average house, in average populated area of japan.

When i was 37 years old i was still single and virgin with no prior experience of girls. Its not like i cannot start a conversation with them its just that I don't attract any of them at all. Being alone my whole life with introvertness and anti socialness my 2 best friends i am just doing fine alone.

All of it changed when i got introduced to this game.

 My whole world changed i was binged into completing all the levels, completing quests, and clearing guild missions.

Being the only member of my guild completion of guild quests took the most amount of my time.  

But

The reason of me being alone in my guild was its name.

"Loosers" that was the name of my guild and me being the only player also having the same name.

At first when i started to recruit for my own guild none of them joined because of my name and the guilds name.

"Loosers? What's that supposed to mean?"

"A guild and the leader having names looser and you want me to join?"

"That's a gross name"

After hearing all these criticism i closed the recruitment process and with me being the only player i took on the guild level challenges by myself pushing through many levels singly and getting into the top 16 guilds of my server.

I closed down any recruitment and accepting of requests for player to join my guild.

The game had every thing which an average imagination of fantasy land by humans had

Elves, orcs, orges, goblin, lizardmen, humamoids, bunny, and other type of creatures.

Players could choose avatars ,use summons, magic, swords, shields, lances, maces, familiars, slaves it had all .

But all it was only on the other side of the computer. But everything changed when i an average 43 year old salary man got hit by a truck on my way to home.......

2