017 – Matters of State [+18]
1.5k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tiberius, where did you leave the wine?" 

It was my sister. She had entered the room uninvited. Smirking after she saw my groin. After the little incident last week, I was forced to conduct all matters of state from the mansion, because I was barred from entering the senate. It was pure luck that Emperor Manlius had started proscribing his enemies, so all the senators and pagans began seeking audiences with me. It felt good to sit on a seat, taking audience after audience like a king. 

"Sis... don't you see I am conducting maters of state?" I asked. She loved interrupting my privacy, as if I was her property. 

"Mhm," She said. "I can see that."

"No, you keep sucking," I said, pulling by the hair of the ginger that was sucking my dick. But she pushed her hands against me and broke free. 

My sister found a bottle of wine and left the room. 

"You'll write to the Emperor, right?" The ginger asked. Our eyes met as I looked down at her. Her eyes were watery, like those of a sad puppy. 

I caressed her cheek and patted her. "Of course, you have my word, now please, if you may," I said, smiling at her.  

Her delicate lisps closed around my shaft, and she sucked again. Truth to be told, her father and brothers were likely already floating on some river. Making her the sole hairless to one third of the vineyards in Italy. She, like many other loyalists, had converted to Christianity. She had done this hoping to court our favor, In hopes we spared her family from the proscriptions.

She was wrong, Manlius was forgiving, but ruthless. 

I already had scheduled her baptism. Tomorrow, she was to dip into a river, supervised by a priest. But unknown to her, she was then going to be sent to a covent and turn into a celibate nun for the rest of her life. Her vineyards were then to be split between the church and the state, as per our arrangements with the newly appointed Bishop of Milan, who, alas!, was an Aryan. 

She kept sucking me until I cummed on her mouth. She then left, holding her sandals in one hand and covering her breasts with the other. 

The ginger was beautiful. I wanted to warn her of her fate. No one in their early twenties deserved to be locked up forever, but it was not my place to intervene.

This week alone, hundreds of other young men and women had already lost their lands and got ordained into the church, under the disguise that their families were to be spared. It was all a big lie. Their parents were already dead by the time they came to meet me.

The state needed to get rid of all these young, "orphaned" landowners who could be a threat to the state. The boys and girls that were too young to be ordained, were to join their older siblings on the convents once they turned 16. In order to prevent their escape, they were given to middle class guardians that were promised 10% of the land confiscated upon their wards being ordained.

By the end of the proscriptions, we forced over two thousand young men and women to join the church and over three hundred had their entry delayed due to their age. 

What Manlius was doing wasn't pretty, but for comparison, when Aurelius deposed the previous emperor, we had no more room to bury the dead. For he put all the families of his enemies to death, woman and children alike.

Someone knocked on the door. I put my pants back on. But my erection didn't to go away. So I covered my groins with my toga. The person who entered the room was a senator. 

"Tibe-"

"I'll meet with you, tomorrow," I said. Then I left to my room. 

To my surprise, Arya and my sister were naked in bed. But unlike my sister, Arya was passed out with a bottle of wine in her hand, laying on a pool of her own fluids. Next to her was a pool of her vomit. 

"You took too long, you should've seen her," My sister said. "She is a poor drinker. I thought about letting her choke to death on her own vomit and keep you all for myself, but I knew my little brother was going to be crying like a little girl for weeks."

I dropped my pants and removed my shirt. 

"Eh, I thought you were already done," She said. 

I got on the bed and kissed my sister. She put her hands over my cheeks and pulled me on top of her, bitting my lower lip. She was a beast. Despite being shorter than me, she rolled me over and got on top. She rode me hard and fast, slamming down on my cock. The pressure was unbearable. She knew it and smiled as I groaned in pleasure. She started biting on my neck as she fucked me. She was getting more excited and wetter with every touch, yet she continued to batter me, her kisses got more aggressive, forcing herself into my mouth. Suddenly, I felt her cum. She looked at me with a combination of self-pity and pride. She had won. She had taken what was rightfully hers. Once she was done, she rested her head against my chest, my arms around her. She laughed and kissed my chest. I fell asleep holding my sister.

7