002 – Imperial Breasts [+18]
5.5k 11 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was powerless to stop Aurelia; I was guilty of defiling imperial property, the usual punishment was death. I regretted nothing, Rhea deserved everything that she got. Aurelia dragged me all the way to my villa's public bath-pool. We were not alone. She ordered my slave girls Arya and Mika to get undressed, stand still, and watch. We entered the bath and embraced each other. She immediately sat on top of me. I felt her breasts pressing against me as she started grinding her ass on my cock. We kissed, and I sucked her tongue. She started bouncing up and down. Hearing her moans aroused me even more.

I wanted more. At this point, I let myself be completely at her mercy. I started biting her lips and fondling her breasts. She started biting me back. Her body was shaking from pleasure. I loved the feeling of her tight and wet pussy grinding up and down on me. It took all my willpower not to cum. I was trying my best, but then she started going faster and faster. I could feel the build-up in my balls and could feel her getting hotter and hotter. I tried to hold it back, but she was too much for me. I could not control myself anymore and let myself go.

As I was about to cum, I squeezed her breast really hard. She slapped me and let out a moan, I could feel her pussy contract, squeezing my cock. She was about to cum. I pulled her hair and came first. She then slapped me again and our cum mixed together. We were both shaking in ecstasy. She kept going on me for a while and came a few more times while I sucked on her tits. When she was finally done, she collapsed on my chest. Her soft tits pressed against me. If I was to be executed for treason, at least I would be dying a happy man.

She was looking up at me with a sweet smile. I kissed her on the lips. 

"I love you," She whispered, looking at me with a sweet smile.

I kissed her on the lips. "I love you too," I had truly fallen in love. 

She eventually told me to get some rest, so I kissed her one more time and tapped her ass to be allowed to stand up. As I stood up, she was on her knees, watching as I left the comfort of the hot bathwater, her eyes begging me to stay. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I didn't put much thought into it.

When I got off the bath and looked at my slaves, I noticed that Arya was covering her face. I grabbed a towel and walked up to her. Then that is when my toes felt it. I had stepped in a warm pool of her own making. She had succumbed to her lust. This was normal among cat girls and other Demi-humans. Once they are on heat, is really hard for them to control their impulses. The sex between me and Lia must've turned her on. 

Arya then looked at me with the saddest look she could muster and said, "I'm sorry, Master." 

Then she started to cry and with tears on her face, she kneeled and helped me clean my feet.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. I patted Arya on the head and walked naked back to my room. As I left, I could hear Lia ordering both of my slave girls into the bath. Something about collective punishment, because Arya didn't follow the order to keep watching us fuck no matter what.

The following day, Lia along with her retinue left-back to Ravenna. She promised to send me a letter whenever she arrived safely. The distance between Ravenna and my villa was no bigger than three days, and yet I received no letter. I found myself painfully waiting for Lia's letter to arrive. This was not because I was clingy, no. Instead, I told myself that the reason why I waited for the letter... was because I cared about her.

When finally a letter from the imperial court arrived, my heart began to race. "Was it Lia's?" I thought.

But then my hopes were shattered. The letter had the Emperor's seal. What did the Emperor want? He was a brute of a man, a tyrant who rarely conducted diplomacy and spent more time hacking away barbarians with his own barbarians. This normally wouldn't be a problem had he also not refused to cooperate with the Senate who was composed of loyal, true Romans who were willing to undertake matters of state and diplomacy on his behalf. If only my father and his senatorial friends had managed to carry out their assassination attempt, maybe I wouldn't be here reading the emperor's letter but instead, receiving an invitation by the consul to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the newly restored republic.  Nevertheless, as a true Roman of good and loyal senatorial stock, I opened it;

It has come to my attention that you have brought great shame to the empire after perpetrating hideous crimes that will not be disclosed in this document. As such, deliver the following:

MILITARY SUCCESS

OR 

YOUR HEAD

Shall you fail to deliver this request within seven months, your entire family will be proscribed and your land will be confiscated.

That same very day, I grabbed my grandfather's lorica Squamata (armor) and enlisted into the army. My comfortable life as a cabbage farmer has come to an end, literally. I was so angry that for the first time in my life; I went and hate fucked my slave Arya half dead. 

BAKA! THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS MORE CAT GIRL TITS.

54