Chapter 1? Blaire Parr
103 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person

Blaire Parr, The Neglected Bastard Daughter of Duke Ferdinand.

She was Always Part of the Backround and Was Seen as Worthless or Simply---Irrelevant.

Her Mother Died Out of starvation and She Was Revealed to be One of the Fruits of An Accident.

Duke Ferdinand Didn't Even Glanced at the Child That he Accidently Made and Just Told the Maids to Give her Food And Education.

The Duchess didn't even Acknowledge her, like She Was Used to Seeing Random Children suddenly Living Inside the House While Blaire wasn't Bullied because Their were Many Children Inside the House Who Were made Accidently

The Duchess was unable to Give Birth to Any More Children, In the End. The Only Child She Gave birth to Was Two Daughters However due to Discrimination To women Back In The Days, It was a Required for A Son to Take Over And Not A Daughter.

Her Half-Siblings Fought for The Heir, They Desperately wanted to Rise through Society As Blaire could Only Indifferently Glance at them Before Getting Back On Reading Her Book.

Blaire Had 15 Half-siblings, It seems like Duke Ferdinand's Pull out game was So Weak to the Point where He Had 13 Children All from Different Mothers.

Not Like What You Expected, The Country Was Run By Monarchy But The Church Overpowered the Royal Family.
And So, Polygamy Was Not A Choice And Nobles Were Forced to Pick Only One Wife.

Even The Royal Family Abide By What The Church Wanted However Accidents Happen in Society And People tend to Want to do What Feels Wrong.

Blaire Parr was A Bright Young Lady, She Excelled In Everything she Did However Pretended to Be Average to Not Get Noticed.

Being Wonderful In the Noble Society Meant that Your Probably Gonna Be forced to Be Wedded to some Stranger To Rise through Ranks.

She Didn't Want that, She was Completely Uninterested In Ever Getting Attention or Rising Through Society. The Only Thing She wanted was a Normal and Average Life.

"You'll Become the Fifth Prince's Personal Maid."

Without Any Explanations Or Care, Duke Ferdinand Said while Looking at he's Paperwork.

Blaire Nodded Without A Single Expression As She Bowed While Softly Saying.
"Yes Duke Ferdinand"

And Just Like That, She Grabbed her Bags and Got to the Palace. She Never got a Official Debut so Her father Never assigned her a Fiance And Thus was Useless In the Eyes of Nobles.

Blaire Read The Book She Have been Reading for the Past Two Days, It was all About 'Wars And Strategy'. She Had Been Interested in it since Her Favourite Historical Figure Excelled In Wars.

She Wanted to be more connected to her Historical Idol And Thus, Decided to Study About the Books That He Recommended in he's Book.

And Thus, She Wore A Calm Yet Invested Expression While Reading Inside A Carriage Headed towards the Palace Walls.

4