Page 7
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • The clouds - They hover over me wherever I go, but when I look up, they’re gone. I start to think it’s Casper; he’s doing the best he can.
  • Evidence - My friend says technology can only do so much, but I doubt it. Sarah and Mom used their phones like swords and every word sent a dagger in someone’s skin. They’re right, they always are.
  • Jeremy - He talks to me about the football game but never about the girls’ game.
  • It’s always the same conversation with the Orange Man: “Thanks man, how’s it going?” “Horribly.” “Hope it gets better for you, Mike.” “Please help me get better.”
  • The Orange Man never hears the last part.
  • My world - It was killed by the devil. Then it’ll resurrect and become hell.
  • Flower picking - Bumblebees are out.
  • Money - All of it is green. Very green, grass green. When I was a child, it bothered me because the money comes from trees, but I have never heard of a green tree.
  • Clear vases - They show the water, but I don’t see why you’d like to see dirty, patchy water. The flower’s much nicer to look at.
  • Conen Shop - I go there once to get coffee and I’m kicked out because someone told them I got high off caffeine.
  • Dates. Both of them.
0