Chapter 01
163 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobles and wealthy people have nothing to worry about what to eat in everyday life.

Us who experiencing poverty, dreamed to be like them. But fate doesn’t allow us to.

All I could do is stare in those tall building where wealthy people lives, and dreamt of becoming like them.

*****

“Sigh…”

All My youth, was spent on earning money.

I was born in a family who couldn’t even afford to buy a three meal a day, but. I’m not upset of that fact.

Thanks to that I was able to mature in a short period, focused on earning money to feed the mouths of my family members.

Unlike other’s, I’m not gifted. I don’t have talent nor good look. Since I don’t have a talent, in an early age.  I worked my whole youth doing construction work.

In fact, even though I’m not smart. I was able to keep my grades at an average by pulling an all-nighter of studying. But due to our family circumstances, I had stopped attending school and shortly dropped out.

The only fun I see through my life is none other than playing games.

Everytime I played games after work, I felt something weird delighted feeling I couldn’t understand. Before I knew it, I started to become addicted to it. Of course, I’ve never forget about my duty as an older brother in our family.

Yes, an older brother…

My Father died when I was young, and My Mother left us to be with an another man.

Only Us, Me and My Sister was left as a family with our Grandpa at his house. After My Father died our Mother left Us. Grandpa took both of us in his care. Though we live in a small shabby house unlike when we were living with our parents. We still feel delighted that Grandpa took us in despite his current heath condition.

In everytime I was showering with sweath in every labor jobs I’ve done, my mind was always captured by this kind of ego, ‘Why do I have to suffer just to feed them when I can live alone? Why worked hard to earn money and keep it to keep ourselves alive for days.’

Even though I hated to admit it, but. Working hard really is the only thing I could do.

My mind was so weak that I was captivized by that kind of thought, before I knew it, I stopped thinking. and slapped myself…

Then muttered…

“With that kind of self-fish thinking, I won’t last long in this cruel society.”

“And… My Grandpa took us in despite his condition. My Little Sister also had to study and lead a life without experiencing hard time on her youth as a college student.”

“…As an older brother. My duty is to secure a happy future to My Little Sister even if I had to cough blood.”

Thanks to my mature mind, I was able to think up straight despite slightly losing hope.

*****

Games that I used to played were FPS games, and RPG games that were quite famous.

I’ve always dreamt of playing an RPG game where I am the player.

…And

It really came true….

*****

 [VRMMORPG SHACKLES.]

[A VAST WORLD OF AN ANOTHER WORLD, CREATED BY THOUSANDS OF SCIENTIST AROUND THE WORLD.]

[IT’S JUST AS IT’S NAME. A WORLD OF ANOTHER WORLD.]

[IT’S A WORLD WHERE YOU ARE THE PLAYER. AND A WORLD WHERE WORLD WIDE ENTRY FOR PLAYERS IN EVERY COUNTRY WAS POSSIBLE.]

[SCIENTIST MADE IT EASIER FOR PLAYERS TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER INSIDE THE GAME. SO, IT’S NATIONAL KIND OF GAME.]

[BY CREATING A LANGUAGE TRANSLATION, EACH COUNTRY PLAYERS COULD UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER DESPITE NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK EACH OTHER’S LANGUAGES.]

[JUST AS IT’S DESCRIPTION SAID. IN THIS WORLD, NONE OF ADMINISTRATOR COULD INTERFERE WITH SOMEONE INSIDE, NOR GIVE A HELP.]

[A WORLD THAT SCIENTIST WORKED FOR ALMOST 13 YEARS OF THEIR LIFE TO HAVE DONE. AND MANAGED BY THEM.]

[JUST FROM BUYINGA MOON CAPSULE, YOU COULD BECOME A USER INSIDE THE GAME.]

[ANYONE CAN BECOME A PLAYER, IF THEY WANT TO.]

[THAT IS ALL.]

After that finished of his sentence. the scientist called ‘June’ stepped out of the conference where he was being filmed earlier.

A mountain amounts of interviewers were waiting for him to come out.

They have waited almost 6 Years just for the release of the game when it’s first introduction. Some even had their patience burst. So they weren’t satisfied from what ‘June’ said, and asked for more question.

“Is it true that it’s a world where administrator can’t interfere?”

“Yes.”

The interviewers were surprised of June immediate answer. They were expecting for him to stay silent, so they were lost in thought when they saw him spoke at fast pace.

But, it didn’t last long. Some managed to recover in time, and flooded June with mountain of questions.

“Will anyone would be able to play that? Even those who had sickness and illness..?”

“Yes.”

“Was the capsule sold at low price?”

“Yes, but some of them cost a lot.”

“As what you said in the conference room, titled ‘Shackle’. Were you expecting that one day it will become a national game, and some might even consider it as a reality?”

“It is just like I said, it’s a vast free world where we had no control over. However, we made the NPC to had a real emotion, and have their own choices to choose in their world.”

“In short?”

“It’s a world where it would continue for generation. Players can become anything they wanted if they want to. So a wise choice and smart thinking is required for players to become the best.”

“…..” 

The interviewers were struck for a moment as they feel awe towards June, and thereafter, they thought to themselves as they mutter the words out in their stinkin mouth, as they realize something.

“How arrogant.”

Click..

Some even clicked their tongue as they looked at him, and thought to themselves that he’s too arrogant.

*****

“Wow….”

I couldn’t believe my eyes as I stared down and up into our stretched shabby television.

A world which could be considered an another world…

I was so surprised that I didn’t even realized that I muttered something to myself.

“For now, I should buy a capsule. Then play it, KEKEKEKE!”

A smile formed in My usually poker face.

5