Chapter 02
95 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Appliances District Mall.

“Ooof…….. What is this?!”

My face stiffened as I stared at the price of Moon Capsule.

[VRMMORPG MOON CAPSULE]

[100,000]

“.....”

‘I took my time just to come here. I’m supposed to do labor job today instead took a day off, and yet. What the hell is this price! I thought they said on the news that it’s cheap….!’

“GOD DAMN IT!!”

Today, curses resounded in the appliances district.

And a rumor about a terrorist screaming in the Mall, was created.

*****

“Why you looked like a dead man, brother….?”

“Guaaah.....–––!”

“Hey are you listening?”

Kwaruk! Thump!

Emiru went inside his room ignoring his Little Sister, Kyla. With his deprived eyes, he looked like one of the zombie in the movie called ‘walking dead’.

Kyla filled her eyes with worries, cause her brother attitude took a sudden change, that she felt something’s wrong.

‘Brother have never ignored me before, perhaps he got rejected by a girl?’

That couldn’t possibly it…

…Kyla shook her head, and sighed.

“.... Just what’s wrong with him today….?”

*****

“Hey! Why are you spacing out! Hand it over!”

Snap!

“AaaaAAh! Yes!”

As usual, I’ve gone to construction site as a worker.

It’s a tough work, and even though my muscles were feeling sore. I never stopped.

 On the other hand, while the contractor isn’t observing. The other workers were taking a nap, with one being a hawk eye, eyeing if the contractor is coming.

Clicked…

Just by looking at them, I couldn’t help clicking my tongue. Whatta lazy bunch.

‘They’re the worst…’

*****

“Finaaaaly!”

Whoom!

“I finally brought it!”

Emiru hugged the moon capsule with his almight, and rubbed it repeatedly with a short towel.

“HEHEHEHHE! Gotta keep it clean.”

At that time, Emiru didn’t even know. That he’s already drooling.

Kwaruk!

As Emiru focused was on the moon capsule, the doorway to his room resounded.

“Ugh…! What’s happening to you? You’re drooling all over your mouth. Fithy––!”

Emiru turned his view to his doorway, just to see his beautiful Little Sister.

‘Thank god….. You didn’t took after your ugly brother.’

Kyla was surprised to see his brother. Not because he turned his way towards her, instead, to seeing him sweep in tears.

‘…Maybe he really got rejected. I feel bad for him.’

“Kyla, What did you came here for?”

“Ah! I just saw a truck outside our house. Did you brought something?”

Grin.

It’s showtime!

Emiru turned his way on to the capsule, bringing along Kyla gaze using his hand in a figurative way, as if he’s announcing the moon capsule without a shame.

Kyla eye brows widened.

“Isn’t that the one I saw on the news?! I heard that it cost a thousands!”

Then turned her gaze towards her brother, Grabbing his neck clothes.

“Did you steal money to buy that!? AAAAAHH! I never thought My Brother would become one, one of these days. Come with Me and let me turn you over to the police.”

Emiru panicked by the chain of misunderstanding.

“H-hey! You’re wrong, Listen to me firs—”

“You don’t have to worry about Me and Grampa, We can handle things and make a livin without stealing. Come, and turn youself.”

Snap! 

“I told you to freaking listen to me!”

“…..”

Gasp, Gasp.

Just from screaming, My mouth already gone dry, perhaps because I’m nervous.

“I worked my butt over 3 years to brought it. I’ve been saving money since then.”

“…..”

“…..”

The silent continued for a minute. As my thought readied the atmosphere.

‘Awkward!’

“Then what about Grampa medical bill?”

“I never neglect paying for it even once.”

“…..”

“So, are you convinced now….?”

Nod…

Kyla nodded her head as a yes, and left my room slowly.

A thought flooded on to my mind as I looked at her elegant close to perfection back.

‘Haa…. I’m proud that she’s pretty and smart, but I’ve never seen this side of her before. Maybe I should visit a therapist with her once I’m loaded with money and try to cure her overthinking side?’

Whatta weird girl. Was girls all like this?

5