Chapter 05
77 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“As expected. The royal knights were guarding the gate. That proven, that the royal family was really hiding something.”

Yna wasn’t able to find a way to get inside the royal capital. Only those who had a permission were privilege of entering the royal capital, that’s why she wasn’t able to get in through the gate.

The guards guarding the gate were royal family, personal royal knight. It’s obvious by the symbol of their armor chest plate that shone bright, once a player looked at it. Even a towns people could also recognize such a thing.

Yna carefully observed the situation.

‘Then the only way to get inside is to blend with the crowd.’

‘But the problem is. Only one person per hour were entering the gate.’

She couldn’t gone into the crowd, cause there’s no crowd in the first place…

Besides, Yna has no connection with anyone in the Kingdom.

“Daaaamn!!”

As Yna was in deep thought, thinking of a way to infiltrate the capital. A familiar screamed resounded.

Yna eye brow’s widened as she saw the crazy person she saw a month ago.

‘Crazy Pyschopath…! Why is he here?!’

*****

“Haaaa…… First thing first. I should get a better equipment.”

Emiru looked displeased as he was walking around the street with an ugly sight.

After being beaten by a wild boar on his early days. Emiru was reminded of how weak he current is. Therefore, he went his way and continued hunting monsters except wild boar for the whole month.

As a result. His level gone up by 37.

[Name: Emiru

Level: 37

Health: 5,500   Mana: 1,800

Strength: 106   Agility: 74   Stamina: 106

Intelligence: 55   Defense: 54

Personal trait: Misfortune.]

Along the way throughout his adventure. He had distributed 100 ‘Experience points’ in strength for greater attack power. 70 in agility for evading attacks. 100 in stamina for long endurance. 50 in intelligence to be able to use skills without worrying about mana, and lastly, 50 Experience points for defense, to be able to withstand attacks.

Emiru didn’t regretted putting a lot of points unto intelligence and stamina, cause he know for sure. It’ll be useful in the future.

All his preparation to beat the wild boar was now finally completed. All that is left is to buy a new item.

Fortunately Emiru gained a little gold he acquired through his month of experience. But since, he could only play at night cause he had a construction work at daytime. He doubt that the little Gold he acquired could even afford a high quality sword, not a full set armor. And since he barely have play time, he even forgot buying an equipment. Only he managed to changed his beginner’s set, thanks to the item’s dropped by monsters he defeated.

Thrukthrukthruk! 

As Emiru continued on walking, he soon reached the smithy.

The smithy was a shabby one. now that he got a nice look at it. But, never judge a book by it's cover they said.

Cre—creaak!

Emiru pushed the doorway through smithy, and then cried out,

“Pardon!”

T-tang! T-tang! T-tang!

But none responded.

Emiru was welcomed by the sound of a hammer colliding with an iron.

Emiru saw the blacksmith, smiting. It was an outstanding scenery, just how in the anime he used to watched shown the way, the blacksmith hitting the blade.

The darkened inside of Smithy got a glimpse of morning sun after Emiru opened the doorway through Smithy.

The moment that the light reached out the view of blacksmith. He stopped hitting with his hammer, and stood up.

“Oh?! You’re finally here, helper?”

“Eh?”

Emiru face stiffened, as he heard the word, ‘ Helper’.

The blacksmith, approached him with a meaningful smile. As if he was saying, ‘Comrade who loved smiting’.

He wanted to tell the blacksmith that it’s a misunderstanding. But, the blacksmith ignored him, and led him on to the furnace.

Emiru could only let a sigh out, and do nothing but to follow the blacksmith.

4