Chapter 06
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fragrance of coal and iron were everywhere. Even the air smell like ashes.

The furniture were like swimming in a lava. A high temperature fire were dancing from the furniture.

Blacksmith passed over to him the gloved, as he swept away his sweat on his forehead.

“For now. Watch me, and learn. You’re still a novice so you won’t be any help.”

Then He turned his back to Emiru, and sat over where the anvil is. Then started hammering.

T-tang! T-tang! T-tang!

He handled the iron really well, and his hammering was that of a pro.

T-tang! T-tang!

Time passed by, hours had passed. Emiru watched Blacksmith back, as he continued hitting the iron.

Blacksmith carefully observed the sharp end of the blade. The moment the item was close to be finished. he called out from his back, and turned his view towards Emiru at the same time.

“Hey! Helper!”

“….?”

Emiru titled his head as he looked dumbfounded.

Blacksmith pointed his pointing finger at the gloves he handed over towards Emiru earlier.

“It’s your turn.”

“’Turn’, what….?”

“Isn’t it obvious? To help me out.”

Emiru turned his gaze on to the unfinished blade. Now he finally got a guessed on what the blacksmith’s saying.

Emiru shook his head and sighed.

“Well, you see… I’m not really a helpe—”

As he was about to finished what he’s trying to say. The blacksmith ran over him and dragged him to where the anvil is. Forcibly handing out the hammer on to his hand, and the gripping iron to hold out the blade.

“Wear your gloves first!”

“Hey! Just listen to me firs—”

“Hurry and wear it!”

“…..”

*****

“Ummmm….. What do I have to do with this?”

Emiru turned his gaze towards the blacksmith. He had no idea what the hell is that blacksmith planning for him to do, so he had no choice but to ask. In the first place, he just got dragged on to that misunderstanding.

Blacksmith scanned his body.

“You looked like someone who built up some muscles which proof that you’ve worked in blacksmithing as apprentice, so why you’re still novice at this part?”

“Pardon….?”

‘Maybe, all he have done in present, is only cutting woods so he didn’t even know the part which one had to slender the shape of the blade?’

‘If not, there’s no other explanation.’

Blacksmith pointed his pointing finger in the unfinished blade.

“Finish that thing!”

As Blacksmith finished his sentence.

A quest popped out in front of Emiru.

“Heok…! Ugh! Kagh!”

As the content of quest showed up.

Emiru’s mouth ran dry, as he almost puked himself by the content written.

‘A….. A hidden quest?!’

Emiru tried to catch his breath, as he noticed that he’s breathing rather heavily.

The moment he calmed his head. He continued to read the content of quest.

[Complete the unfinished blade]

[Blacksmith Hoire asked you to complete the blade of rumored ‘muramasa’ passed down through his generation

He was displeased by how you have no knowledge of blacksmithing, which he was determined to rise you on to an outstanding one

Finish his uncompleted work, and become an outstanding blacksmith.]

[Quest Condition: Chosen by Hoire]

[Quest Reward: Affinity with Hoire will maximized. 800 Gold. Level 5. Possibility of receiving quest from Hoire.]

[Quest Failure: You will no longer be able to receive a quest from Hoire in the future. Possibility of losing his confident, and lose motivation. item’s in Marimiya Town will dropped it’s quality.]

[Quest Rating: ???]

*****

Emiru’s face started to rain down on sweat as he remembered the news written on online article about the first ranker who received a hidden quest.

‘The first ranker said he only had received 2~3 hidden quest in the present. The difficulty of the quest was ‘impossible’, so why mine is ‘???’ full of question marks?’

A thought flooded as he stared down the unfished blade.

‘Muramasa. Isn’t that one of the rumored artifact? So why is this here?’

‘Also, the difficulty seemed rather hard than the one, first ranker received. That said, even the first ranker was said, that he had a hard time finishing one. As what my memory remembered, the first ranker took him 2 months to finished one.’

‘What’s more, mine had a linked quest probability?!’

Smirked.

“Kukukuk…! Puhahahahahat! Jackpot!”

An evil smiled formed on to his face, as he laughed loud enough to be heard inside the capital.

Hoire shivered in fear as he looked towards Emiru.

‘….. Isn’t he looked like a psychopath?’

Today the laughed of psychopath killing an NPC became a trend in online articles, and news.

While Hoire became conscious of Emiru, With a thought, ‘Never anger him to not be killed.’

4