Chapter 09
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Muramasa]

[Resembled the color of blood under the red moon, Muramasa was a sword who loves devouring blood through corpses. It was said to even devour it’s own, owner.

One of the legendary artifact hidden throughout blacksmith’s generation’s, by their ancestors.

A sword that’s supposed to be unique rating but changed afterwards being hammered fortnight by an unknown blacksmith.

Item rating: Legendary

Restriction: Sword Mastery — Lvl 8

Durability: 350/350

Attack power: 278 ~ 300

Agility: 47

Attack speed: 158 ~ 180]

[Additional stats — Due to it’s brittleness, has a chance to dealt critical effect of 10 % of your attack power.

—Has chance to inflict fear on an enemy.

—1.01 % life steal in every attack dealt.

—Has a low probability of completely ignoring enemy’s defense.]

Even though the effect and stats were not bad is all, the only regrettable thing was… 

…Emiru couldn’t use it.

Every players problems, was item’s restrictions. Only if he was able to wear any item, he would had been at ease. But it isn’t possible. Encountering ancient dragon might even more possible than that.

‘Crazy….. How cruel.’

Emiru shrugged, as he calmed his head.

If it was other’s, they would have cursed. But Emiru isn’t like that.

“Haaa…. Hahahahat!!”

Instead of crying over it, Emiru laughed it out in tears.

‘It’s not regrettable thing…’

‘I mean, I got the title of ‘First to make Legendary rated’, so it isn’t a shame.’

True, the worth of Muramasa might be even better to the title he got, but at least, he got a title instead of nothing. Also, there’s the reward once he completed the quest, so it isn’t a let down, to let go of the Muramasa sword. In the first place, he doesn’t even know if he could obtain the sword.

‘Now that I think about it, I haven’t checked the details of ‘First to make Legendary rated’ title.’

Tap!

Emiru turned his gaze towards the notification popped out of his view, and tap the ‘First to make Legendary rated’ ‘title’.

*****

 “A-amazing?!”

Hoire jaw fell from his mouth, as he continued rubbing his dark circled eyes.

“Am I dreaming or something….?”

He continued to blinked, and rubbed his eyes, but not a thing changed. Now he began doubt this scenery if it’s reality or not.

‘I was expecting Unique rated item to come out since Unique rated is the only thing I’m capable of. But to broke my expectations, and the fourth wall of common sense?!’

‘I mean, he’s a novice is all. I bet, this is the first time he even hold a hammer, but how?’

Smirk…

As Hoire was thinking deeply, Emiru suddenly smirked. Out of nowhere, a clue popped out of his mind, as he gaze upon the smirking Emiru.

‘That smile of his?!’

Hoire suddenly recalled something in his memory.

When he was a child, he had read countless of books. There was a legend about a handsome male, with an ugly smile.

‘How come I didn’t realized it at first hand…’

‘…That he’s descendant of him?!’

Hoire scratched his head, as he slowly lowered his pride, and re-approached Emiru, from his back.

‘I am really getting old, hohoho~!’

 

3