Chapter 10
47 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the smithy, all could be heard were the burning furnace.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Yet, what is this. A heavy footsteps embrace itself, and shown a frightening feeling deep down through where it’s coming. Even though the footsteps didn’t stopped, Emiru continued and checked the details of the title he got.

But… 

…He was interrupted.

As when he was about to read the content, his vision suddenly blackened. And he was dragged out of the capsule by a bald man, wearing a black suit.

*****

 “You’ve been living good, huh?”

The bald man shrugged, as he spout an obvious joke.

Beside him, were two big guys, whom seemed like who always go to gym. Even though they were wearing a black suit, the black suit forced to stretched itself in an ugly manner, just from their muscle. An iron was comparable to their sturdy muscles, no, in fact. It may even be good looking than a plain iron.

Emiru wondered what will happen if he were to be struck by those fist.

‘Of course, I’ll be dead.’

Well, that’s an obvious fact. Emiru’s body might be well built up, but that doesn’t change the fact, that those big guys were more stronger than him.

As Emiru swallowed down his dried off saliva after cooling of his head, and observing the situation. He cried out.

“Where’s Grandpa and Kyla!”

“….”

He had waited for respond, but none came.

“Answer me! Did you do something to them!”

The bald man showed a wry smile before answering.

“Get them inside.”

As the bald man finished his words, a man in his mid 30’s shown itself inside his room, holding Emiru’s most precious persons.

“!”

Emiru’s eye brows widened in rage.

If it wasn’t for those two big lumps of muscles. He would have beaten up that bald guy and his friend.

“Y-you cowards!”

His voice resounded loud and clear inside his room, throughout the whole place.

The bald guy became sensitive after hearing Emiru’s words, as the smile on his vanished without a sign.

“Cowards!?”

Tap, tap, tap!

He hurried ran over where Emiru was, before trampling on his face.

As Emiru’s vision narrowed, after being blocked by the bald man’s cold shoes. The expression of the bald man, distorted.

Kukwuk!

Emiru gritted his teeth in anger.

“What is it that you wanted!?”

As his eyes, met the cold eyes of the bald man. A cold temptation flowed down his spine, sending cold feeling to his whole body, resulting in him, showering in sweat.

“What we wanted is a simple thing.”

“?”

Emiru tilted his head in confusion. He had no idea where the bald man in suit came from.

As he travelled down every memory he had, he suddenly recalled something…

“Kkroin Company?!”

“That’s right!”

The smile on the distorted expression of bald man came aback. He was feeling delighted when Emiru figured it out.

“Wasn’t it supposed to be 5 years later?! What is Kkroin Company doing here!?”

3