Chapter 11
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Was it?

Was really it?

Was it really 5 years from now?

Emiru thought about it for a second, before looking out to the bald man’s icy cold eyes. His eyes reeks a hostility, yet his mind remained calmed.

The bald man then put his hand into his upper clothes pocket, and took out a pack of cigarette with his sturdy hands, whom seemingly hands of an experienced fighter.

He took a one cigarette, into his pale lips, before he lit up the end of the cigarette. And carefully speaking.

“How long has it been since you’ve took a loan on us?”

Emiru counted in his memory how long it had passed, before answering.

“3… 3 months…..”

He had a weird feeling that the bald guy was scheming something, but he couldn’t fight back. If he were to, his Grandpa, and Little Sister might even be caught up in the problem he caused. More than anything, he don’t want them to know about it. But, now. He was sure of one thing. He’ll be disowned afterwards just like his mother did to them.

An evil smile leaked out of the bald man’s face, resembling a tempting smile of a devil.

He had guessed what the bald man’s scheming now. Was it because the bald man’s smile was obvious? No. It is because, he realized that the whole company scammed him, to led him into bankrupt, and become debt-ridden to them.

The bald man’s eyes became sharper than it was, like some kind of untamed wild beast. Even though he was not saying a thing, to Emiru. His eyes were icy cold.

As Emiru’s face turned pale, the man with bald figure turned his back from Emiru, and began waving his hand as steps starts to resounded out.

Shururu!

He let out a smoke out of his lips, before speaking without looking back. His face became blurred due to the mist of smoke from his cigar, only Emiru could see was, the bald man’s figurative torso, and his shining bald head.

“If you get it, you better get the money by then.”

“…….”

Emiru was left speechless. He had no idea, where to get such a large money. 

His eyes turned rage, only then to shimmer down, after meeting the bald man’s wild eyes. Although his body was frightened to speak a word, he still insisted to try to, but. Only then to come to halt.

“When is the latter due date for paymen—”

“3 years from now on.”

“?”

Emiru titled his head in confusion. He wondered why did the bald man even came for? I mean, if it’s 3 years from now on change, there’s no need to threaten him.

Well, letting the loaner know of such a thing is important. But why even tied up his only family?

He had already experienced anxiety after not receiving the Great Sword Muramasa itself, yet even in reality. His bad luck followed. He know that his bad luck is something which occurred to him in such a malicious way, but not to this extent.

Emiru swallowed down his dried throat in an ugly manner. He had regretted himself being born, cause all he do is cause some trouble.

3