Chapter 12
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn’t really matter to the bald man, whether Emiru can’t pay or not. All he’s just doing is, to do his job and get paid.

Yes, he has always done dark works like this. The company he’s working encourage poor youths to buy their product, and when they can’t pay for it. They enslaved them using a contract, for the payment of what the youth brought. And used them as a disposable dogs.

Sometimes, the bald man tend to thought about quitting, but whenever wanted to. His mind was reminded of his beloved family. What would happen if he lost his job? Will his daughter and wife starve themselves to death? That’s why he couldn’t allow himself to quit no matter how he hated the job.

There’s a times when he wanted to switch a decent job. But since he was only a middle school graduate, his request for approval was always rejected by other companies.

At work, he was always forced to put a cold mask under his eyes. Such an act, that fits his sturdy body indeed.

He tend to immediately cut to the chase cause he wanted that cursed job forced on him, to end at fast pace. For him, himself. He does not even now consider himself as a human. But, that’s fine. ‘As long as I can feed my family, coughing blood is no worrisome’, He thought.

Even though Emiru glaring eyes were piercing his. He acted like he was angry to broke the youth’s will.

Afterwards, He ordered his lackey given to him by the company to release the hostage which he tied up, after reaching Emiru’s place.

A bitter smile formed into his face, yet only he could let himself see this pitiful side of his.

He had to shouldered the burden alone, in order for them to live on.

Shururu!

As the smoke of the cigarette in his lips began to reach it’s ends. He threw it at the left side of the corner, and turned his direction into the glaring Emiru.

“Well. You better shape yourself up and saved up a thousands, only then you’ll be able to avoid the slave contract.”

“?!”

“Then, if you excuse me.”

Thrukthrukthruk!

He then left Emiru’s house with his lackey. Their black shoes left some dirt inside his house as they left.

Emiru was left speechless. He couldn’t say a word that might endanger his Grandpa and Little Sister. What’s more now that they left, his current problems come first hand.

Right now, he was thinking of how to save up such a large money in a short period, and how he’ll get out of the situation now that his only family knew it now.

Kwuk!

He bit his lips in frustration, As those kinds of thought flooded his mind.

Only suicidal came into his mind, now that he couldn’t figure out a way to escape this problem of his.

His expression began to darkened, as he continued to bit his lips, to the point where blood were gushing out.

3