Chapter 13
37 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like someone who lost something important. And a man who lost his country in a war.

Emiru had a pained looked on his face, as he tried to hold his tears in front of his love one’s.

He wanted to cry, but stopped it before it even fell from his eyes.

Who wouldn’t?

He was the one responsible of what he did out of desire, so, he’s not in the place to cry. His only family was even taken as a hostage cause of what he did.

Moreover, weren’t his Grandpa and Little Sister is the one who’s supposedly weeping in tears right now?

They had to see something they’ve never experienced before, what’s more, it’s them who’s experiencing it.

 As Emiru thought about what happened just a minutes ago, he couldn’t help expressing a sorry state.

They already had a problem, about the everyday life. Yet he even add a more troublesome problem. A money debt that ought to be paid.

Thrudthrudthrud!

Emiru’s heart ache, as it began beating rather fast

He wanted to stabbed his chest to escape from this situation, but he knew full well, that it won’t do any good.

‘If I were to die right now, my debt will be passed down to my family.’

He shook his head in pain, as he started gasping his beating heart, with his right palm. As if he’s trying to suffocate himself by stopping the pain in his heart, with it’s fast beats.

In a times like this, since he’s the one who’ve responsibility for what he caused. He had to stand up straight without fear, and do everything to accomplish what he needed.

Even if losing a limb or two, nor losing an organs of his. He does not care, as long as his family will be safe from what he caused.

Minutes had passed, his family were still struck by what just happened a minutes ago, and couldn’t get over it.

Emiru recovered in fast pace, and stood his head high.

He then did a 360 bow in apology towards direction of his family, as he cried out what he honestly wanted to say.

“I’m sorry!”

The tired eyes of his, darkened even more, as he bowed his head in apology. He don’t want to bring trouble any longer so he finally decided what to do, and honestly expressed what he wanted for the very last time.

3