Chapter 14
40 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m a trash…

And the worst of all.

Emiru wanted for this day to end, and for his death to come, as his eyes saddened.

Wasn’t it better for him to die? After all, His life is a trash.

His Father died when he was young, and his Mother abandoned them at the same time.

Also wasn’t he not given a normal life that he badly wanted?

Emiru took a heavy steps, and left for the capsule.

Afterwards, he started playing the game by starting the capsule, and logged unto the game.

First thing that came into his view was, Hoire itself, and his eyes shining with admiration.

Emiru took a long sighed, and began to strengthen his mind.

‘For now, I should find a way to pay up the depth I owe’

He was sure to himself that he will pay up all of it. Even if it means selling his organs at some end.

As Emiru was out of himself, Hoire thought it rather unpleasant.

‘Was he going through something worst?’ He thought

He wanted to sing a lots of praise for Emiru, cause he managed to make a Legendary item, but couldn’t after seeing his saddened expression.

Instead, he wanted to give him the only thing he could help him with.

Hoire scratched his beard, as his expression began to darken as well. He wanted to lighten up the atmosphere, but since Emiru seemed to be has something troubling in his mind, he couldn’t afford himself to interrupt the mind of the youth.

That’s right, instead. He should just do what’s the best for the youth.

A bright smile formed in his lips as he began to spoke in warmth tone.

“Will you please, become the descendant of Legendary Dish-Washer?”

3