Chapter 16
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“B-Brother?!”

Emiru heard Kyla calling him out.

‘Kyla?!’

Even though he heard it loud and sound, clear to his ears. He acted as if he heard nothing and didn’t turned his back to Kyla.

Out of the most people he doesn’t want to see, Kyla is the top on the list. That’s why he wanted to wash the dishes rather fast, in order to not ran into them, but. Things really don’t go out the way he wanted.

“Brother!”

Despite being ignored, Kyla never stopped calling out.

To the point where Emiru was forced to covered, both of his ears.

“Brother….?”

She saw him covered his ears, and realized that her brother was too ashamed to face her, despite that, she know that her brother had the most heavy pressure burden shouldering on his shoulder, so she wanted to cheer her brother up.

Kyla narrowed her distance to him, and put her lips closed to his ears.

“B. R. O. T. H. E. R.”

Emiru felt the cold ran to his spine and jumped out, unconsciously.

“K-kyla?!”

He acted as if he never noticed her, even a bit. He didn’t thought Kyla would be that persistence. 

“Does something bothering you?” Kyla said, to the surprised Emiru.

‘Does something bothering you?, of course there is!’ Emiru badly wanted to scream out his thought, but he don’t want her to remember what happened yesterday, because it could be possible that, Kyla received a huge shock from yesterday. What’s more, it’s obvious that Kyla is trying to be normal, by not mentioning what happened yesterday, to be precise, she seemed to doesn’t want to hear nor see anything, connecting to that incident that occurred yesterday.

Emiru shook his head, and took a deep breathe.

He had finally decided to play with her act.

“No, nothing at all.” Emiru said, with a poker face.

3