Chapter 17
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyone could tell that he was lying, even Emiru believed that Kyla wouldn’t believe his words.

…Emiru bit his lips, only then to turned his gaze to Kyla.

Kyla pouted her lips, as she clearly saw through his obvious lies, and hurried turned her back angrily.

“Fine, if you don’t want to talk about it, then so be it!”

Thud!

Kyla went outside of Emiru’s room, and angrily closed the door to his room, without a word.

Emiru swallowed down his saliva in pitiful way.

‘Maybe, I shouldn’t have said anything…’

…That was pathetic, he thought it’s pathetic. He looked like a trash, a trash indeed.

Slowly, his eyes began to saddened. He then hurried and logged in, unto the game without a second thought.

***

 

The quest didn’t informed him which capital he’s supposed to deliver the sword, which the reason that led him to take more than days to reach his destination.

He mistook it to be the capital of Marimiya Town. And the truth was, the location of the quest was in Crowl Kingdom. He went his way back to the blacksmith, and asked Hoire the certain location of which he had to deliver in order to know it. He didn’t asked at first cause he thought it’s obvious that it’ll be at Marimiya capital. Hence now he was ashamed of himself, not asking for the location cause he ended up wasting time.

‘So this is the capital of Crowl Kingdom, huh!?’

Emiru rested his chin unto his palm in surprised. He couldn’t believe that such a beautiful Kingdom existed.

His eyes almost rolled itself from his eye sockets.

…Just how beautiful the scenery was, for him to be amuse.

“Rather than a Kingdom, this is more like a paradise~~”

It gaves off the feeling of, a warrior coming back home to his family after a long war.

Emiru hummed deeply, as he looked over the landscape.

…A simple, yet very eye catching landscape it was.

The buildings of houses were made of bricks. A river flowing non-stop under the bridge. And a crowded, circled markets, where food, items, etc, could be brought.

'Whatta shame….'

Emiru tapped his neck before sighing. He wanted to at least try the foods in the market, but he didn't have a privilege time to do so.

Emiru's eyes darkened before moving on. He suddenly recalled something.

'That's right… I still have to pay back the debt I owe, or else we'll be damned.’

A sorrowful looked formed unto his face. It isn't beautiful nor eye catching, instead, an ugly look.

***

“Daaaamn!!”

Emiru's cried out in anger. He's been circling around the Crowl Kingdom yet couldn't find the way to the capital.

'Do I have to ask someone to led me there?'

He had already asked a few town's people along the way, yet here, he's still lost. What is he, a descendant of Zoro?

'He said that if I walked straight to the right path, i'll be able to find it, yet where it is?'

It had been over 1 hour and a half since he started asking for the location. Yet not a single trace could be seen.

'It would be embarrassing if I were to ask an NPC to led me there…'

'Besides, this is the first time I met them.’

Emiru scratched his head in frustation.

“Urgh! Damn! I don't know anymore!”

As Emiru was screaming his self in frustation, heavy steps resounded nearby him.

As seconds passed by, the heavy steps starts approaching him. Emiru payed no attention to it, as it seemed that he's still complaining about whether he should ask for someone or not.

Even though being ignored, the heavy steps approaching continued on. Thereafter only then to stopped after reaching his side.

A short while.

Inhaled…. Exhaled…..

The person inhaled a lot of air before exhaling. The person then redied her/his tone as if it was a conference speech, for an election, before speaking up.

“Greetings. Crazy psychopath.”

It was none other than Yna.

2