Chapter 18
23 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Accompanied by a cold tone, Emiru heard a voice close to his side. He then turned his direction to where the voice coming from, after hearing it through his ears. And saw someone she didn't expect to see.

Emiru browsed to his memory before carefully speaking. Any person would know who she is. A ranker who rarely shows up in media. Ranked 14th  on the ranker list.

“Yna?!”

Emiru's expressionless face, turned red from embarrassement. Not only she was a famous ranker, but also a beautiful well known around the world.

He had no idea why she spoke to him. What's more confusing is it’s their first time meeting each other, yet Yna talked to him as if they were long friend.

He was about to ask, 'What is it?' but withdrawed the word, cause he thought that word may sounded rude.

Gulp.

Emiru swallowed down his saliva, as he started gazing unto the ground. Not even taking a single glance at her. He was too embarrassed to say a thing, cause it may cause a misunderstanding.

Yna awkwardly shook her head.

“No need to be ashamed. I'm well aware of your true nature.”

“??”

Emiru titled his head in confusion. He had the looked of a someone, who were about to say, 'what are you talking about.’ on his face.

Yna was being weird since earlier, that's why he couldn't gasp the meaning of her word.

Of course, Yna paid no attention to it. For her, there is only one thing she wanted to do. That is to passed through the capital gate, by using Emiru even though she didn't want to.

…All for the sake of her quest.

Yna stretched out her hand, and offered a handshake. Emiru played along with her act and shook it, without knowing what's going on.

'Perhaps we're close friends in the past life?'

…That could explain why.

'If not, what else.’

As Emiru was in deep thought. Yna removed her palm into his.

“Were you heading to the capital…?”

2