Chapter 19
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yna clear voice rung into his ears.

'Maybe she was heading there too?'

The problem he was facing earlier, were showing it's face in front of him. All he had to do now is to ask her to accompany him to where the capital was, and he'll be able to finish the quest.

'Of course. It won't be easy though…'

Even if she really was heading there. Emiru thought that a ranker time was privilege, so there's no way, she'll allow her to accompany him.

Emiru made a bitter smile before speaking up.

“No…”

He didn't want to lie, but he had no choice. He didn’t want to bother someone just for his own selfishness…..

…But, it didn’t work on Yna.

Yna pointed her pointing fingers into Emiru's waist.

“Then, what's that supposed to be?”

She pointed her hand unto the ticket pass. A pass whom only who had, would be able to enter the capital.

After being discovered lying. A cold ran down to his spine. He had to do something, to run away to this kind of situation. In short, he had bad feeling about it.

Emiru's hand danced through the empty air…

Yna confusedly titled her head.

'What is he doing?'

She then began swirling her silver bangs, with her index tiny finger in awaits.

How could she know what he is doing. There’s a possibility that he's just checking his items or nah.

Short afterwards…

The silent atmosphere vanished as Emiru cried out.

“Log out!”

“?!”

Only then, she realized. That he was preparing to leave.

Yna tried to narrowed their distance, and stretched out her soft hands, as Emiru figure began to blurred in green light. But failed to do so.

And fell unto the ground, utterly defeated.

Yna's eyes bloodshot opened, as Emiru vanished in green light.

She had never been disgraced by a guy before, even in reality. It felt more like she was rejected than defeated. 

Her eye brow's widened in anger, as she began clenching her fist with almight.

***

Gulped, gulped, gulped….

Emiru drank a cold cups of water after leaving the capsule.

He wanted to finish the quest as fast as he can to pay up the debt, but he met a persistence woman along the way, and been forced to forcibly log out.

Memories of it began lingering unto his mind, as he began muttering without a conscious.

“But, damn… She really is annoying…. Yet adorable…”

He's really pissed cause he already wasted a lots of time, but felt at ease at the same time, imagining he held a conversation with a top beauty. So, even though his mind was full of regret, cause he wasn’t able to find the exact destination. He still felt a bit happiness that he was able to see the top beauty who rarely shows up in media.

Sighed…

Emiru let out a long groan, before scratching his head.

'I shouldn’t let it get ahead of me…'

He finally decided to clear things up.

He then started heading to the bathroom.

As he was about to head inside.

Thud, thud, thud!

Loud knocks resounded in their doorway.

'Who could it be, at this hour.’

It's already 7 pm, so it couldn’t be possible that, that’s the newspaper man.

Emiru took his precious time, and decided to head over the door.

His sturdy palms, gasped circling around the door knob.

Shreeeeeecchhh!

He slowly opened the doorway.

Only to see an unexpected person…

Emiru jumped out in shocked.

“Y, you?!.... What are you doing here…!”

***

“…..”

“…..”

Staring over each other’s eyes, while the other one had a glaring one.

A youth and an outstanding beauty sat on a couch, facing each other.

The youth seemed to be shrinking in his seat, while the beauty one was glaring non-stop with murderous intent.

Shortly afterwards, the youth speak to the glaring beauty, with a low tone.

“H, how did you find my place…”

The beauty combed her fingers together before speaking in a cold tone.

“That’s simple… through connection.”

The youth awkwardly scratched his head.

“You don’t even know my in-game ID, let alone real name… Just how did you found me….”

“I told you, it's through connection…”

He couldn’t guest how, but it didn’t matter anymore.

Emiru had an unsolved question he wanted to ask…

“Then, why did you came to find me…?”

Yna eyes shot blood opened, before calming down.

She shook her head for a brief second, and rested her chin in her hands with a serious expression.

“Let’s go on, a date....”

2