Chapter 20
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What does she meant by that?

He just met her a half hour ago, so he had no idea why did she said that.

Perhaps she’s a stalker…

Thought started flooding out of his head. He tried to guest the reason, and couldn’t find the right answer.

He's not handsome nor talented person, so he had no idea why, and what's the reason she said that.

“!”

Emiru suddenly recalled something. It's about the ticket pass.

'Maybe that’s what she’s aiming for…'

Emiru licked his lips, while scratching his chin.

He straight forward asked her an obvious question.

“Is it about the ticket pass?”

Yna nodded her head.

Emiru sighed rather deeply. Was he disappointed? No, he was rather relieved.

'As expected, my thoughts are wrong.’

As he was about to accept her request of accompanying him to the capital.

Yna stood up, her beautiful silver hair danced in beauty.

He couldn’t help but to admire it. At the same time, be shocked at to what he’s about to hear.

“Let’s go out for a dinner.”

***

“I don’t have money…”

“…..”

Emiru wasn’t rich or anything. In fact, he even had a debt to be paid. So, he straight forwardly answered her.

Thwamp..

Yna narrowed her distance to his, and grabbed his hand, while trying to move forward.

Emiru tried to shook her hand a few times, but her grip were really strong.

'Is she really a woman?! I couldn’t even shook her hand off.’

In the end, he ended up following her lead…

They then reached a family restaurant.

In their way, none of them spoken a single word. 

Emiru was feeling awkward, till they went inside the restaurant and sat on a couch.

“Stay here for a bit.”

Yna hesitated before letting go of his hand. Like a child glued to his mother.

Emiru didn’t want to worry her any longer, and decided to spoke.

“Yeah, will do.”

Yna let out a long groan before sighing, then turned her back to leave.

Emiru looked at her perfectly slender back, as she started to vanish within his sight.

He made sure that she's far away by now, a few times. Before checking his beaten up wallet.

His eyes widened in pain.

'Arrrgh…..'

He found a 1,000 pesos residing in his wallet. Enough to pay up for the meal.

He wanted to take a leave. But he knew that she'll just come back to his home, and annoy him even more.

'Better to clear things up, while I can.’

Although he regretted wasting the money in his pocket, he had no choice. That 1,000 pesos alone could feed their belly for an entire week. Now he had to attend an another construction laboring in order for them to be able to eat for this full week.

'Also…. There’s that..'

… The debt he owe.

3