Chapter 21
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emiru shifted his gaze outside the window.

The seat that they've chosen were beside an open window. So, he was able to trick his self into distracting his head.

He still couldn’t believe himself that, he was about to spend a money that could feed their belly for an entire week.

Also, he wanted to forget about Yna once and for a while. She may be a beauty, but, he knew full well that she’s only with him because there’s something that profit her.

Maybe having a partnership in the near future, that’s it…

Inhale…

Emiru took a long breathe, before letting it out.

Exhaled…

He then, rested his face unto the table, lazily. 

Emiru took a short nap, and went into the land of dream.

The debt he had to pay still troubled his head, so, only in his dreams he was able to be at ease.

He was having a nice dream. A really, really nice one. The landscape was full of grass, and in center. There was a structure of a wooden house, beside a giant wind mill.

Rather than a dream, it’s more like a heaven…

Emiru lowered his buttocks unto the ground. He sat his way to the grass field land in a comfortable position, and started gazing up to the sky.

If only he was able to live a life this peaceful everyday. He wouldn’t wish for more.

As his attention was focused unto the blue sky in relaxed manner.

Suddenly, his view started to blurred out…

And like a zombie who’s woken up from deep slumber. Emiru woken up, with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

He realized that his dream just ended.

Memories of it still lingers into his head, giving him a little bit aching from his head in pain. Even though he didn’t want for that dream to end. He had to face the reality.

As Emiru began to looked at the surrounding, tracing a certain person.

He then heard a warm voice…

Was it really warm though?

Yeah, a warm with a cold tone mixed on it.

Emiru heard the familiar voice rung into his ears, before shifting his gaze unto that direction.

“Awake?”

A beauty with a silver hair, along with a smooth white skin, that could be compare to a doll.

It was Yna, A famous ranker that he saw at the online articles on the  internet.

Who would know he'll met her there…

Emiru rubbed his eyes, to see if he’s seeing things. He then continued rubbing it, that at some point, his eye sockets began to reddened in pain.

“Ahh…..”

Emiru couldn’t believe his eyes on what he’s seeing.

He had forgotten that he was with Yna, and dumbfounded titled his head.

…Why is she here?

That’s a question that popped out in his empty mind, out of nowhere.

Since he completely forgotten everything that happened for today, cause of his dream. He couldn’t gasp his head, on what is happening. Which caused him to somehow feel confused.

Not too long, he finally remembered everything. Every answers about the question in his head, and what are they doing in such a place.

'Aahh…. That was right.”

Emiru scratched his chin, as everything began to unfold…

'Yna asked me for a date..!’

As he just recovered his memory, like it was long lost. His and her gazes met each other.

Emiru lips formed a bitter smile….

'That's right…. There’s a reason.’

He then shifted his gaze in that direction, to avoid her gaze.

Emiru shrugged his shoulder, and tightened up his resolve.

He then spoke, with a calm tone

“Did I made you wait…?”

Yna eyes showed wide opened. She felt as if Emiru’s atmosphere changed just a second ago.

Yna's pink tiny lips, formed a wide smile. She then answered him back.

“That’s my line.”

2