Chapter 22
140 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minutes passed, the meal Yna ordered came.

Yna was constantly looking at him, while they were eating.

They talked about the whole quest thing, that Yna received.

Emiru clicked his tongue in envy…

He was jealous that Yna received an 'impossible' rating quest. He didn’t even know he was so much luckier than she is. Well, he isn’t even sure if he can finish the quest he received in the first place. 

Later that day, the night came.

Emiru took a taxi, as Yna's personal car arrived. 

They then bid farewell to each other.

The street lights were off along the way.

Shadow's were lurking around the street, as the crowded grounds started to reduce to zero.

Emiru rested his chin at his palm, as he leaned his shoulders unto the window.

He was looking directly at the night sky. The sky was pitch black, only the moon were the light to this darkness. 

Every time he was feeling depressed, he always looked unto the sky.

The sky was vast, with unknown ends in his mind. Ever since in his middle school, he had always dreamt of becoming an astronaut. If they didn’t got abandoned, he would have been going on a college by now, while chasing the dream of becoming an astronaut.

But, no one could control their fate. Each was assigned to their own's. And once, one’s mind became intellectual, the choices were left to them, in whatever path they will choose to up take.

Still, a reminiscent of that dream flung unto his head…

He envy the sky by it’s beauty. No, more like, he wanted to become like a sky. Someone who were always being looked up to.

Emiru clenched his fist in frustration…

He wanted to let out a curse word, and scream on top of his lungs.

Might be pathetic, but he felt like doing it.

As his mind was captivated by that kind of thought.

He suddenly shifted his gaze to the direction of the driver.

His hand stretched out unconsciously. And, with a serious expression. He whispered a word to the driver.

“Let me out.”

The driver stopped the vehicle before turning his gaze to Emiru.

“Pardon….”

He finally spoken up…

Only to see the unlocked doorway to his car, and the emptied car.

“!”

His eyes widened in anger, as he started clenching his fist.

Without a second thought. The driver left the car to chase after Emiru.

***

Pant, pant…

Emiru panted in fatigue. He had been running continuously for an entire half hour.

The reason? He wanted to find a good place where he could scream out all the bent up anger inside of his head.

He had came across a lots of good place he wanted to find, but unfortunately, pack of teens were gathered on the every place he had been through.

At last, after running for an entire a half hour. He found an empty place.

A street terrace…

There was a bench on the left side. And full of trees to the center and right side. Frontal was blocked by an iron wall, and scenery of the whole town were seen through this view.

Emiru took a glance once again at the sky. This time, he thought differently.

'Every time I had a rough day, I always stare at the sky.’

He had found something from this day, after running for a half hour.

A smile creeped out of his face…

He then shifted his gaze to the town, and screamed on top of his lungs. To the point that his vocal cords were put in a great dare danger.

“I always had a rough day, aren’t I!!”

Emiru felt to be at ease as his anger started to reduce.

He felt quite proud of himself.

As his cry, echoed to the whole area.

He began hearing a panting sound.

Tap!

Before he even managed to looked around. A hand creeped out, out of nowhere and touched his shoulder.

2