MoC 6
1.2k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6

While the Dark Side was busy finding the Heart of Death. Christopher had talked to his parents about his circumstances. 

"Mother, Father… I'm sorry for what I've done. I'll never visit the Tavern again and drink. Please forgive me."

He bowed his head and apologize. Veronica covered her mouth, she's happy that her son was maturing. The conversation that they had in the morning convinced Veronica to believe in her son. 

"It's okay. I'm your Father and I know that you're suffering… I should be the one to apologize not you."

The Count tried to lower his head but his son stopped him from doing so. 

"No, Father. I know that you're busy traveling to the Capital and here back and forth. You don't have to apologize."

Christopher hugged his Father. The Count was surprised for a second, but he returned the favor. He embraced his son. 

Now, the family was starting to move on.

………………

One week later, Christopher was now visiting the Entei City not to drink, but to search for a birthday present. He was riding a carriage that had the emblem of their family. A falcon sitting at the top of a sword. 

The Count's birthday was around three days. Christopher decided that he would give his Father a present. 

Nevertheless, he did not forget the things that he needs to do. He needs to find the protagonist and Pablo. 

"The Dark Side is now close finding the Tomb. I need to stop them, ehem, the protagonist needs to stop them."

Christopher coughed realizing that he already accept his situation. He was now a character of this world and he needed to save the people that were important in his life. 

"I will talk to them first before thinking about possible gifts for my Father."

The two entities inside the body were now fully merged, they were already one. Since this was the case, Derik and Christopher's priorities were the same.

"Looks like this is it, the Pascual Inn. The place where they are currently staying."

Pascual Inn was the best Inn in their City.

He stepped down to his carriage and tried to open the door but…

[Announcement: Auburn War is reexamining its contents… detecting different phenomenon…]

[Zeta was grumbling because the captain decided to give him another job. The captain said that he needs to stay outside to meet their allies that will help them to deliver the Heart. Now, Zeta was waiting inside the Pascual Inn. This was the place where they decided to meet. But the Goddess of Fate was playing at him, before he met the reinforcement, he saw Pablo and his partner Yuusha, the mortal enemies of Dark Side. Killing intent filled the Inn. The three releases their powers and attack. The whole Pascual Inn was destroyed inside out.]

"Oh sh*t!"

Christopher jumped away and took cover. A large explosion happened and the Inn's debris came flying. Christopher was lucky that nothing came at him. 

He saw a silhouette running. He realized that Zeta ran away leaving the whole place destroyed. His left hand suffered an injury.

Yuusha tried to follow him, but Pablo stops him. 

"Let him be, you know that Dark Side are like rats. They are hard to find and hard to kill."

"… Tch, okay."

"Now… sigh. How can we solve this?"

Pablo watched the devastated land. They're lucky that no one died. When Zeta decided to destroy the place instead of fighting them, the two used their powers to save everyone. 

"You're rich. Just pay them Gold. They need to receive treatment."

Yuusha suggested. Pablo shrugged and didn't say anything. The protagonist was right, he got a hundred of gold inside his pocket. 

"… Then I guess around 30 golds. I think this is enough compensation."

He tossed the Gold at the receptionist who's having a mental shock. 

"I guess we need to find another Inn. How about Fred's Tavern? I heard they have vacancies right now. We ca-"

"Hey, you two! Where are you going!?"

Yuusha and Pablo stop their feet. They saw a man shout at them.

"What's your problem!? You'll just leave them here, after throwing some coins, huh, that's it!? No, you don't. You'll never get out of here until you don't deliver them to medics!!"

Christopher was frustrated. If he didn't dive down back then, the explosion would surely kill him. They were lucky that no one died, but many received injuries. In spite of that, the two criminals just threw some gold and walk away thinking that everything's alright. 

"Don't worry, the money I left is enough to heal them. They just need to ask the receptionis-"

"F*ck you!! I don't need any of your reasons! GO AND HELP THEM!"

"… Tch. Okay, fine."

Pablo and Yuusha helped the injured. They knew what they've done.  That's why they didn't rebuke what Christopher said. 

It took an hour before healing all of them. Pablo gave them healing potions and compensate them. 

"Are you happy now?"

"Yeah, you two can get out of here."

Christopher was full of thoughts about the resident's circumstances. He didn't have enough time to think about these two freaks.

"No, we will stay here until they are fully healed."

Yuusha asked to stay and Pablo followed his decision. Yuusha remembered his promise to someone. He needs to help every people. 

When the incident was solved, it's already afternoon. Christopher forgot about his Father's gift.

'Nah, I still have time. For now, I need to talk about these two people. First, state your name.'

"I apologize for my sudden behavior. I'm Christopher Mellwood, son of Charles Mellwood, the Count's of Entei City."

"N-no I'm the one who needs to apologize. I'm Pablo Zarasa, the second son of Duke Zarasa. What happened earlier is my mistake."

Pablo was struck abrupt. He realized that he was facing a noble. Duke Zarasa taught him to be respectful when facing an aristocrat, no matter what standing it is.

"I'm Yuusha Seigi."

Yuusha extended his hand for a handshake. Christopher took it, but his mind was screaming in embarrassment.

'Aahh! Yuusha Seigi… sigh. At that time, I'm really intoxicated with anime, manga, and light novels. Ah DAMN, now I remember my chounibyou past. Oh God please kill me already! My past is hunting me! No stop!... and now I remember that time when I'm scribbling unknown letters in the air and shouting 'Nadare! Come out! '... I love Flame of Recca at that time.'

28