MoC 41
632 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

41

" So the bastard of the Mellwood is actually brave. You detected my presence and let the Princess escape. Bravo! I like that attitude"

Tyron, the Master Rara Avis stretch his arms and took his twin scimitar. 

"Sorry man, but you need to die. Oh, I'm happy that you leave that party. Now, my job will be easier. Bye-bye!"

Tyron swings his weapon but he immediately stopped when he felt that something's odd. Christopher smirk, he stared at his eyes, his fearless expression caused the assassin to stop his attack. He paused and look at his surroundings, his instinct was telling him that there were no other people except them. 

He knew that Christopher was a normal person and he couldn't put a fight. However, his feelings were telling him that something bad would happen if he attacks. 

"Hm, could it be that a person is hiding in your shadow? A follower of Death? "

He spoke so that he could see if Christopher would react. He knew that this man talked to a Bishop from the Temple of Death. Maybe there's Mahikero hiding in his shadow. 

Christopher didn't open his mouth, he remained standing, mocking his opponents with his sneer face. Tyron never detects any change in his expression. 

"Kuhaha, since it's like this, I guess I need to become serious and finish this quickly. "

*Swoosh!!!*

White light wrapped the Garden and Christopher became blind. He closed his eyes because the light caught him off guard. Despite this, Christopher never backed down and he stayed in his position. He was confident that he wouldn't die. 

Tyron slashed his body, but he failed. Pablo parried him. Pablo's eyes were closed and he only used his Aura detection to pinpoint the man. He waved his sword and Tyron retreat. 

"I guess I'm half right. You have an ally. Well, it's not enough to defeat me."

Tyron said. Yet he didn't expect that Christopher would become crazy and snickered. 

Christopher laughed, it's what the Auburn War said so he would imitate the story. He laughed hysterically, he covered his face and crackled. He only needed to follow the instructions of the story and everything would fall on his palm. He felt f*cked up and he felt safe. 

"Yes, you're a Master Rara Avis but you will lose. You see, this is all planned. "

Two people emerged in the shadow. 

Tyron's eyes widened when he saw Marquis and Captain Alphonse. When he realized that this was a trap, he cast another blinding light to distract them but he was already late. Water spikes stabbed his legs and feet. Prince Julian walked and faced him. 

Tyron acknowledged that he would suffer if he let these people get him alive. 

"Captain, Marquis, get him."

"Yes! Your Highness!!"

They quickly subdue him yet the man stabbed his heart. Tyron knew that it was hard to escape so he took his own life. He laughed and cried out. 

"Hahahahahaha!!!! You thought you win!!? No, this is just the beginning!!!"

Blood came out of his mouth and he died. They tried to heal him but it was not working. 

"F*ck! "

Captain Alphonse punched the ground because of frustration. The Prince kicked his tongue and shook his head. They thought they would get a clue but Tyron killed himself before they even question him. He's a professional, he never leaves any hint. 

"What are we gonna do?"

Marquis and Alphonse looked at the Prince, they were asking. The three were busy talking about the situation. 

They never detected that Christopher was sweating a lot and his face was crumpling that he ate a sh*t. Only Pablo saw his reaction. 

"Oh fuck..."

[Announcement: Auburn War was reexamining its contents… Detecting different phenomenon…]

[ Yuusha finished his job, the enemies were now defeated. Christopher gave him an Intel that there were ancient bombs in this hideout. His mission was to stop the enemies from detonating the bomb. He went to the storage room, based on what he knew, there were five bombs. Yuusha saw the explosive but his eyes lost their focus. Two bombs were missing!!! He quickly ran to interrogate the guards. He punched them to regain their consciousness.  He yelled and asked them. His saliva rain down because of agitation.

"Where's the other bomb!!!?"

"Ack!!! T- they were in the City Plaza and the banquet hall--!"

Yuusha sliced their head, these people didn't have the right to live. He sprinted hoping that everything would be alright. ]

"Pablo!! Follow me!!"

The Prince and the others were surprised when they heard Christopher's uproar. He ran to the party and Pablo followed him. 

Christopher stumbled but he never stopped his feet and run, he saw the nobles happily drinking and having conversations. The people saw his odd behavior and frown. Christopher scanned the area and he found the bomb! 

A seven-layer cake was located in the middle of the banquet. His mind was unclear and he swayed every people that blocked him. He dashed and destroyed the magnificent tower dessert. His appearance looked crazy and many people gasped when they saw it. Christopher smashed the cake and found the explosive. 

His rugged mind begun to think. He carried the bomb and left the place, he knew how strong the bomb is. It could destroy the whole Palace if they let it be. There's only one man that could prevent this. Pablo saw a dangerous aura encircling the item. He realized what item it is. It was the bomb that Christopher talked about!!!

"C- Christopher!"

 

His mouth stuttered and he could only say his name. 

"Pablo we don't have time! Tell me where's the Emperor!?"

Christopher was breathing erratically, Pablo remembered that the Emperor was talking to the two Dukes. They are in the Emperor's official office. Christopher didn't hesitate and gave him the bomb. The Auburn War said that they only have two minutes! 

"Pablo!! Use your full power and ask the Emperor to stop this bomb!" 

Pablo nodded, Aura coated his legs, and run. The nobles panic when they heard the word bomb. They saw Pablo holding a fist-size cube, they avoided him. Clear-minded began to run away. 

The guards perceived the commotion, they saw that Pablo was running to the office of the Emperor. They tried to stop him but Christopher hindered them. 

"So we failed…"

Prince Julian and the others saw the ruckus, they heard the people screaming bomb. They realized that this was just the beginning of destruction………

25