MoC 56
520 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

56

Christopher won't let Aria suffer, it's the promise that he said to himself. He knew that Princess Aria was different from his little sister. They didn't have any resemblance, his sister was a child with black hair while Princess Aria was a gorgeous brunette woman. 

Yet, for him, it's not important. He was the author of this story, he wanted Aria to live so she must live. He decided to make a plan. He stood. Based on the duration, Aria was only missing for fifteen minutes. He still had time to save her. 

But first, he must talk to Yuusha. He faced the protagonist. 

"Yuusha, there's something I have to tell you… I know that this sounds absurd but you need to trust me."

Yuusha stared at Christopher, he was listening attentively. 

"Tell me."

"You must kill Prince George."

"W- What!?"

Yuusha was surprised, he didn't think that Christopher would say these words. 

"Within three hours or so, the mastermind of this turmoil will appear. He will kill his mother and destroy the Palace together with the followers. You must stop George, no you must kill him."

Christopher straightforward looking at him. He must hear a confirmation. 

Yuusha processed everything he said. He realized that the enemy of this Empire was its own citizen and it was a Prince. He recalled the deafening wail of people who grieved. As a man who received the power of Hero, he nodded his head, he knew that sometimes killing was the best option. 

A mass murderer like George needs to die. They were the reason why this world was covered with tragedies. 

"Good, thank you. I'm not exactly sure if my prediction is right so please go to the Empress now.… You can find a girl who will take you to the Empress. Just visit the canteen. "

Yuusha tilted his head.

"What about you? The Princess was kidnapped…. Don't tell me you're -"

"Yes, I am."

Christopher didn't deny it. He would save her.

"I see…… then one last question. Will I die?... Never mind, I don't care if I die. As long as I saved the people, I will gladly give my life. "

He chuckled thinking that his question was weird. He experienced dying once. It was frightening but the thoughts of not saving the people around him were more frightening. 

"No, you will not die. "

"Okay!"

Yuusha quietly entered the Palace. Christopher was left alone. 

……………… 

Inside the kitchen, the chefs were shocked, they saw an unknown man coming out the window. The head chef held his butchered knife to cut him but Yuusha quickly exited the place. 

The people screamed but he didn't have the time to think about it. Christopher said that there's a girl that would help him. 

"Eh?"

Teresa was eating her food when she saw Yuusha appearing in the kitchen. 

"I see, so it was Teresa."

His body glowed and he sprinted. 

"Kyaaah!!"

Teresa screamed when Yuusha carried her. Katie panicked when she saw her friend being carried like baggage. Teresa, the third heroine, was seized by the protagonist. 

………………

Christopher had gone to the trash can. This was the place where he hidden his dagger. He dug into the trash and found his blade. 

The dagger was covered by fabric, he put the blade into his pocket. Together with the couple of potions that he had, he spoke to himself. 

"… I guess I have to fight a Master huh. Hayst, my plan was to lay low and let the main characters do their job, but it looks like I need to make a move and save Aria. I hope I made it earlier, I still can't find any embodiment of Goddess. My plan was actually to find it after I wake up in the torture... Guess I need to make another plan. Fate really hates me. Tch, I don't want to attract any attention, especially those crazy deities."

He said. He was not sure about this. The Auburn War didn't tell anything about his mission. It focuses on Yuusha's story, the abduction of the Princess was only described as this.

[ Princess Aria was on the Secret Passage, she knew this place because his father taught her to use this in case of emergency. She didn't think that this was her last time going into the passage. A man was holding her and she couldn't move. Her mind was hazy and she couldn't think straight, she needs time to process everything. The man would deliver her to the enemy.]

The Secret Passage was a maze-like place. The Royal family was the only ones who knew how to use it. 

However, George told the safe routes in the passage. This was the reason why the enemies could exit and enter the Capital. He was confident that his plan for the abduction won't have errors. No one could save the Princess, the passage was dangerous because it's confusing and full of Demon Beasts. 

But he didn't know that there's another person that have knowledge about the passage. 

Christopher exited the Palace. The street was quiet and it's chilling. No one could be seen and it's desolated. 

In the alleyway, there's an entrance to the sewage. Christopher endured the suffocating smell and got in. The water was knee-deep yet he moved his feet. 

He opened his mouth and speak the incantations.

"Abomination was an aberration. Wrath was animosity. Apostle was the sanguine. "

*caclank!!*

He heard the movement of the wall, a door emerged and he valiantly crossed it. The howls of beasts were echoing but it's not enough to intimidate him. 

The place was dark but he strolled believing in his gut feel. Sometimes, he saw some light representing that there's an exit but he didn't go there. Those were illusions and it's not an exit, it's the lair of Demon Beasts. While he was traversing, he was blocked by walls thrice. He tapped the specific part of the walls and the blockage would be gone. 

Christopher was the creator and he was confident about his knowledge. As long as the Auburn War didn't alter this aspect, he believed that he could reach Aria. 

Christopher recalled the beautiful woman, he could see the love in her eyes. He swore to himself that he would accept all of her feelings if he could save her. He would return all of Aria's love tenfold and he won't make her cry. 

16