MoC 69
532 20 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

69

The Creator, she was the Almighty Existence that created the world. She gave her life to birth her daughters. Based on history, the Creator became part of her creation. The historian and Mellwood's ancestors said that every living creatures had a piece of Creator inside them. It was an unexplainable theory because there were no facts that are backing it. Only a few people knew the truth, they were the Goddesses and of course Derik. 

'I wrote that Yuusha received his powers from the Creator but I didn't know that even mine was her? What is this? A braindead AI who died almost millions of years ago was the reason for my transmigration?'

He said, asking himself. However, these thoughts stopped when he felt warm hands touching him. 

Woman of Abomination, the Goddess of Demon Beast that had tentacles and lizard arm. Her reddish hair swayed causing Christopher to smell her alluring fragrance. 

"Don't think about anything except me…"

She said. 

Christopher's mouth was opened but he didn't talk, 'damn this woman is fucking clingy! Don't seduce me anymore!! ' He thought. 

He almost wanted to have another round but he endured it, he knew that every Goddess had a charming and seduction power. Perhaps Abomination currently using one. 

He shook his head and decided to ask about his return. 

"Abomination, when will I revive?"

"Hm… you wanted to leave me?"

She sighed with a melancholic voice. However, she knew that Christopher needs to return. She nodded her head with a little bit of frustration. 

"I know that you have enough idea about this, right? I'm not sure but I believe you know what will happen."

Christopher agreed. No matter how he hid it, it's obvious that he could see the future. 

"Fufu, I like that you are honest. Before you leave, I want to warn you. Beware of the Goddess of Fate and the Goddess of Wisdom. Those whore are crazier than Light. Don't go close to anybody of them. Well, I recommend you to kill that Paladin."

"…"

Christopher didn't know what to say, he remained silent. 

Pablo had a major part in his novel, yes, maybe the Pablo of this world was crazy but he was still Pablo. 

As long as he didn't do something bad, he won't kill him. Besides, he didn't have the power to, he was just a weak man who didn't have Aura. Though that thing would change. 

Christopher stood and started the Ceremony, the way of the Dark Side was always related to gruesome and dirty scene. Sometimes, it was drinking each other blood or eating someone's heart, Christopher readied himself.

Abomination smiled, she was eager to have this man. 

"Are you sure you don't want to be my Archbishop? I can kill my Archbishop if you want to? So that you can have thousands of underlings. You want to protect your family right?"

"… I think I have to pass…"

Christopher didn't accept. The old man with a pale countenance and sharp teeth appeared in his mind. He couldn't believe that one of the main antagonists could die just by the will of this woman. 

"Is that so, okay. I can relate to that. Having denominations of people kneeling and worshiping you are tiring."

"..."

Abomination came near and licked her lips. 

"Are you ready? This will be a little painful."

"… I am ready."

"Fufu"

Abomination opened her mouth, dozens of teeth transformed into sharp needles. It sunk into his neck and Christopher felt like he was burning inside. He screamed and shivered yet the pain became stronger, powerful substance surged inside his body. It was assimilating with his blood. 

His eyes changed into different colors and his pupils were dilating and shrinking. Sometimes it was an eye of an eagle, snake, lion, or shark. His vision was changing constantly. 

His veins convulsed showing the red lines connected to every part of his body. 

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

His voice shook, he was dying every second. His heart beating yet not, it was the most unbearable suffering that he experienced. His feet kicking in the air. The woman felt his misery but she didn't stop, instead, she bit him harder.

 Pleasure covered her, Abomination loved his scream, his struggling, and his unfocused eyes. She wanted to eat his flesh and tear it apart. She was hungry, so fucking hungry! 

She hugged him feeling his shivering, she knew that she would never forget this moment. 

The Ceremony stopped after Christopher absorbed all of her love. He was on the ground, breathing… He was thankful that he is. 

His mind begun to regain its clarity, he realized his head was on the lap of Abomination. The woman giggled seeing his innocent eyes. 

"Fufu, you have now the privilege to call my Name.… Goodbye, Christopher. I will miss you, I know that we will meet again."

She kissed his forehead. 

Christopher slowly nodded, he was panting but he needs to return. 

"… I call thy Name, thee mother of Demon Beasts, her envy can never be measure. I call thy Goddess Name, Pariah!"

His inside hurt, a symbol shone upon his neck where the woman bit him. It was the Symbol of Abomination. 

He screamed his last, his body disintegrated and vanished like a cloud of dust. 

"I will miss you…"

Christopher returned to the mortal land. 

*Crah!!*

Seconds after Christopher returned, Abomination's place started to shake. 

"Fufu, it seems that a lot of people are jealous."

Four different types of attacks shook her world but it wasn't enough to destroy it. 

Pariah didn't make a move. She only smiled, she won this round and she got what she wanted. She had Christopher, even her Name ingrained on his body. 

'Ah, how satisfying it was… Christopher, you are mine.'

She moaned.

*Crash!!!*

The shaking became stronger. 

"Fufu, let's see… We have Fate, Wisdom… Oh, even you Apostle? Well, he was fucking handsome so I get you."

Four entities wanted to enter her place but they couldn't, nobody can. As long as she didn't give her approval, no one could go into her world. 

*Baam!!!*

Another attack shot the place, this time it was stronger. 

Pariah laughed.

"Fufufufu, how cute. You created everything just to meet him but I was the one whom Christopher met. You even killed him thinking that you will get his soul first. Fufufu, how sad my sister. Light, I tell you one thing, don't ever touch what is mine."

She released disturbing energy that almost destroyed everything. 

*Krahhhhhggg!*

The Goddess of Light shook the whole place and fought back, she wanted to kill the bitch! Her hard work was for nothing!

#ARC 1: THE BEGINNING #

(Yipee!!! Wow, I didn't think that I will reach this. The reason why I'm motivated to do this is because of you, readers. Thank you for all of your support.

In the next Arc, the civil war will start. I hope you will support me till the very end...... That is if I don't get lazy. 

--69, a good number to end arc 1.)

15